What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DO YOUR BIT FOR RUGBY LEAGUE

dimitri

First Grade
"I just got the new tv guide today and correct me if I'm wrong but I did not notice the Australia vs New Zealand match for October 18th? There appears to be NO telecast delayed or live on nine and Fox is only replaying the match at 930pm.
This is poor by channel 9 what the hell are they thinking, with past Rugby League Test Ratings there is no excuse not to show the match.

Does anyone know if nine will be telecasting the match but just haven't listed it in the guide yet?

Pete
GO BULLDOGS"

I encourage everybody to fire away emails

through

www.ninemsn.com
www.nrl.com.au

or CALL (02) 9906 9999

and vent your anger

Redback71

First Grade
i dont but i do know nine r a bunch of bloody wankers and do not deserve the rights to the nrl when you watch the telecasts of both the afl and rugby you realise what a pathetic job nine r doing not playing the grandfinal entertainment was a an absolute disgrace and a big joke (saying they did not show meatloaf etc cause of poor lighting) not to mention that they hardly ever play the games live and only show 2 games a week.

give it some one who cares about the fans and not themselves.

AlexTheEel

Juniors
A few weeks ago Andrew Voss mentioned he'd be in NZ to call the game so i'd be very surprised if no coverage is supplied.

EeLs ChIcK

Juniors
After the Grand Final channel 9 showed the upcoming sports coverage for the next few weeks or so and they had the NZ vs AUS game on Saturday night, with the time and everything it would be telecast.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
EeLs ChIcK said:
After the Grand Final channel 9 showed the upcoming sports coverage for the next few weeks or so and they had the NZ vs AUS game on Saturday night, with the time and everything it would be telecast.

So what happened???........i say the 48-6 thumping the kiwis got earlier this year has something to do with it!!

Typical Ch 9!!!!

bartman

Immortal
I reckon the NRL might have pulled it from free-to-air, because they didn't want to suffer one of those embarassing ratings losses while the RWC is on another channel?

Imagine the rah-rahs if the France vs Japan game outrated the NRL test match... unbearable! (At least that might be the thinking from NRL HQ.)

bartman

Immortal
Today's SMH said that Channel 9 had decided to show the Aus-NZ test live on Saturday at 2:30pm, with Andrew Voss and Andrew Johns on commentary.

This means that they're bumping some of the afternoon's cricket test - not surprising after how much of a walkover last week's cricket was!

So tune in and watch Nathan Cayless run at Kimmorley and make him look like the joke that he is!