What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DO YOUR BIT FOR RUGBY LEAGUE

dimitri

First Grade
"I just got the new tv guide today and correct me if I'm wrong but I did not notice the Australia vs New Zealand match for October 18th? There appears to be NO telecast delayed or live on nine and Fox is only replaying the match at 930pm.
This is poor by channel 9 what the hell are they thinking, with past Rugby League Test Ratings there is no excuse not to show the match.

Does anyone know if nine will be telecasting the match but just haven't listed it in the guide yet?

Pete
GO BULLDOGS"

I encourage everybody to fire away emails

through

www.ninemsn.com
www.nrl.com.au

or CALL (02) 9906 9999

and vent your anger

dimitri

First Grade
fox arent showing it live either

they cant because its on the anti syphon list

it wont be on fox till 930pm

send your emails and make your calls

NOW

roofromoz

First Grade
mightypanther said:
HUH :?:

What's the anti syphon list :?:

I think it's something to do with certain sports and events having to be shown on free to air first before it can be shown on pay TV. The NRL grand final would be an example.

try

Juniors
Kangaroo Tour Test Matches

Saturday, October 18
2.30pm to 4.30pm (LIVE) New Zealand v Australia at North Harbour Stadium, Auckland

Sunday, November 9
5.00am to 7.00am (LIVE) Great Britain v Australia at JJB Stadium, Wigan

Sunday, November 16
5.00am to 7.00am (LIVE) Great Britain v Australia at KC Stadium, Hull

Sunday, November 23
5.00am to 7.00am (LIVE) Great Britain v Australia at McAlpine Stadium, Huddersfield

(from nrl website)