What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodger's HDD trouble

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Thought I'd give this a thread of it's own seeing as it's already corrupted the main thread enough...

As some of you may have read my external hard drive packed it in the other night. It's currently in the hands of the computer repairer... we're hoping it's just the power source that's fried and not the data... we'll wait and see.

But yeah. The rebuilding process is beginning, I'm sourcing what I can where I can, rejuvenating my RL logo and picture collection just in case, and I've located backups of a lot of my stuff - should be able to account for all the music and at least 75% of the pictures with any luck -- should the previous data be lost.

Life sucks when you spend too much time on the computer :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Nah... the things I'm set to lose if the HDD is farked are just my own pics from events with friends between April 2006 and early 2007 :( The rest is all salvagable through old computers, iPod and an old phone I used to store stuff.

Timmah

Staff member
The NRL stuff I'm stocking up on now - thanks to FKN-SIK and a few other websites.