What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anybody know?????

dino1

Juniors
This thread can be the pre cursor to anything, but I will start it off with

Does anybody know who that KINESO (chinese) is in the box to the right of McIdiot??????

red rocket

Juniors
My guess he is the stats man with a degree in Mathematics twisting the numbers to make Mary look good.
He is actually Mary's personal driver Mary is one to never make the same mistake twice hence now he can drink and celebrate making the finals and not have to worry about going DUI when sitting next to Mary in the coaches box his driver is not doing stats but actually working out the next pub tour for Mary and his loyal disciples

red rocket

Juniors
He is actually Mary's personal driver Mary is one to never make the same mistake twice hence now he can drink and celebrate making the finals and not have to worry about going DUI when sitting next to Mary in the coaches box his driver is not doing stats but actually working out the next pub tour for Mary and his loyal disciples
Was previously the Chinese cook at the leagues club until Craig young made him Mary's personal body guard and driver

slippery5

Juniors
Well that shows just how stupid he is, I rather put my life in the hands of my wife driving me !!!!!
God I hope she's not reading this ......

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
This thread can be the pre cursor to anything, but I will start it off with

Does anybody know who that KINESO (chinese) is in the box to the right of McIdiot??????

He’s either one of the following:

1. McGregor’s Sudoku expert, who assists him in working out the difference between seven and nine

or

2. Cato from the Pink Panther flicks. Have you seen them in the same room together? No, neither have I.

Old Timer

Coach
Take away delivery driver from The Crown Dragon Restaurant who also assists Mc Fookknuckle in the correct Feng Shui positions for his pencils.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Mary thinks he is smart. All teams have wrestling coaches so Mary got a Karate coach. He thinks Bruce Lee would beat Andre the Giant in a fight so wants to toughen the guys up. He is not aware wrestling coaches are there to help slow the ball down. He thinks they are there to make them better fighters in case there is an all in brawl. I can see De Belin doing a round house kick on Gallen next time they meet IF there is an all in brawl that is.