What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does LU have a Android/iPhone Live Scores App?

Canard

Immortal
This weekend I downloaded the only NRL scores app (NRL Live Scores) from the Android market, and frankly it was crap.

The score updates were well behind in some cases, and there was no tryscorer details etc.

Considering LU's scoreboard is 10 times better, and I use it regulary, than the abomination that is NRL.com scoreboard, is LU considering this?

Would others use it?

moltznmarshall

Juniors
There are already a few out there. Why clog the market with more?

I did notice that the Raiders have an iphone application but i think its linked to thier fansite
The Wests Tigers have two, one that is just wallpapers called YoTiger and other thats more full-on called roarfeed
NRL Live Score seems to be the most popular

clipser

Juniors
I use League Live 2011 on the iPhone... not sure if its available on the Android though

hellteam

First Grade
Footy Scoreboard on Android is the best, you can pick a game (or two or three - as many as you want) and every time there is a change in score, it alerts you.