What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does neone remember

Ausguy

Coach
nope i thought the earliest we ever thought it might be was after gf day, but still not long now!!!

Goleel

Juniors
Yeah you guys should have been around in the 'old school' league gaming forums, as soon as October was suggested as the release, we all presumed October 1st. The good old days.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Goleel said:
Yeah you guys should have been around in the 'old school' league gaming forums, as soon as October was suggested as the release, we all presumed October 1st. The good old days.

ahh yes, old school over at RLEAGUE, the intial reports were 1st of october.....

tHe_MaC

Juniors
I even remember the August Dates, then September......

I can even still remember the days of it coming out in November last year as if it was yesterday....

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Goleel said:

ahh yes, old school over at RLEAGUE, the intial reports were 1st of october.....

lol we got so into we made a online league..lol then we were told online play was taken out :p

Kasper

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Goleel said:

Yeah but then mario came up and spoiled all our excitement.:cry: woo go rleague. :D