What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs die in hot cars

Tottenham

Juniors
Forget Franz Ferdinand, Dogs die in hot cars are the best band to come out of Scotland this year.

Has anyone else heard their song 'godhopping' on JJJ, its a ripper.

You can check out the song on their website:

www.dogsdieinhotcars.com

woo - ive got a sticker that says 'dogs die in hot cars' on my guitar - except its from the RSPCA. Bastards stole my band name. I'll kill them!!!

bartman

Immortal
They're just starting out - their album Please Describe Yourself was released here in the UK last week. They got a good wrap from playing Glastonbury this year too.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
If they haven't got the same act as the Darkness or Falsetto aswell they aren't that great.

Sorry i'm biased with my selections :mrgreen:

Melstar

Juniors
I'm bringing this thread up again, months later because I saw DDIHC as a support act to Eskimo Joe and was very impressed with their set. I only really knew two songs of theirs, but they had a great vibe going on and I'll definitely go and buy their CD as a result. Their persformance was really energetic and made you want to dance. The majority of people at the concert were really getting into it

Tottenham

Juniors
i was just about to search for this thread myself, so thanks for saving me some time

Can't say i went to their show, but I bought their album last week and its pure gold.

Highlights include, 'Somewhat off the way' 'Pastimes and Lifestyles'....ah f**k it, the whole albums one big highlight