What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOGS GET IMPOUNDED

staunchwarrior

Juniors
I'm just waiting for this foul mouth asshole that was saying we would never have a shit so at winning this game to reply and he/she should eat shit and die.
now if the doggies had won you would be doin the same shit im doin so i just like to say from a aussie experence f**k you's and get f**k loser's

ChiaPete

Juniors
I thought O'Meley had a pretty good game. He tried his heart out and never gave up, countless times he was trying to chase down Warriors due to missed tackles from marking men. Shrek dropped the ball once or twice but every Dog did. I choose to forget much of the match except Shreks try, how good was that :D

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

ngunity

Juniors
I gotta admit I didn't even see Braith the whole game, did he go off or something ? :?

As for O'Meley the guy has been all effort and heart for us and has been awesome this 2nd half of the year, so far as I am concerned he can't do a thing wrong, he's the man, with Price we have the best MEtres-churning Front row in the NRL.

how could you ever blame Shrek?