What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs - Grand Final (????)

DJ

Juniors
Can they? Of course!

Will they? Only time will tell!

Confidence level? About 75%

kaon

Juniors
The match against the Raiders will be a true test of the Bulldogs credentials. If they put in a good showing, they are a good shot but if the Raiders are switched on, they are a team that could smash the Bulldogs confidence levels.

fat o

Juniors
You raider fans are just wannabe Bulldog supporters.

If I had my own forum I wouldnt let anybody talk about other teams,, just my doggies

oh, and Girds :p

slippery eel

Juniors
Im becoming more concerned as the year goes on!. The Bulldogs are now looking like a real chance of winning the comp. I think at the moment the Roosters are the only team who can beat them. And the Bulldogs are the only team who can beat the Roosters.

It will be Roosters v Bulldogs unless they meet earlier in the finals in a knockout game.

Victor Trumper

Juniors
I think they're a special. They just seem to be in second gear at the moment, yet are doing it relatively easily. Happy days ahead. :D

Alba

Coach
slippery eel said:
Im becoming more concerned as the year goes on!. The Bulldogs are now looking like a real chance of winning the comp. I think at the moment the Roosters are the only team who can beat them. And the Bulldogs are the only team who can beat the Roosters.

It will be Roosters v Bulldogs unless they meet earlier in the finals in a knockout game.

i agree...Dogs v Goosters...i would luv my Knights to b there but i dont think they will b....

kaon

Juniors
kaon said:
The match against the Raiders will be a true test of the Bulldogs credentials. If they put in a good showing, they are a good shot but if the Raiders are switched on, they are a team that could smash the Bulldogs confidence levels.

I don't want to brag or anything like that but the dogs were certainly given a reality check on Friday. :lol:

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
kaon said:
kaon said:

I don't want to brag or anything like that but the dogs were certainly given a reality check on Friday. :lol:

true the dogs were used to having easier games and coming off the bye they were not switched on. but in the second half, they came back stronger which made me feel a bit better.
Mclindin had a top game for the raiders a definate underrated player.

RifRaf

Juniors
Too much ego not enuff heart.... That's why a side like the Raiders (not so good on paper) did them. Dogs under rated them (ego) Raiders went hard (heart). No GF for the dogs.........

RifRaf

Juniors
I will be surprised if they make the GF on current form, they have had a very soft run in and when they faced a quality side they lost.. Early exit I'd say...

Dogs Of War

Coach
RifRaf said:
I will be surprised if they make the GF on current form, they have had a very soft run in and when they faced a quality side they lost.. Early exit I'd say...

A soft run where they smashed the opposistion, not just beat them by a few points. Had a bye leading into the game and ended up losing by only 5 when they where outclassed for first 60 minutes of the encounter, this will take any assumptions of just cruising through the semi's out of the dogs. Now they just got to focus one game at a time.

RifRaf

Juniors
Poor quality opposition though.... First time they have come up against quality they've nose dived.... Out before the GF not enuff heart...

Tash

Juniors
Well i think the Dogs will make it,you guys are playing some good footy i think it will be a roosters v dogs final.
With the dogs coming out on top.

bulldogs_2003

Juniors
it wont be a rooster dogs grand final cause we will play u in a semi and beat u then it will be a dogs vs raiders final :D

i hope :?

RifRaf

Juniors
So raiders can do another job on you... Don't think so.... You won't make it mark my words... Not enuff heart...

Latest posts