What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs Move to Qld

PARRACHILEAN

Juniors
Hello Dog fans herd big roumour around the neighbour hood stating that you will be moving to Queensland. All you bulldogs fans is this true? what do you think of the move if this is true.

We do have a big supporters group up in QLD, i honestly doubt its true though i haven't heard anything. We are at Telstra until 2019 i believe anyway.

Dogaholic

First Grade
I heard that we are playing 5 games there. I hate it. I am considering not getting a season pass because of it.

Dogaholic said:
I heard that we are playing 5 games there. I hate it. I am considering not getting a season pass because of it.

I heard it was only 4, although we played 4 games up at QLD this year in the regular season, 3 of them were our away games anyway, our only home game was against the cowboys in which they moved to suncorp, which i heard they may be doing again next season. Don't take my word for it though.

You wouldn't lose your value though as a season ticket holder, because its usually only for around 12 games, and we play the tigers and rabbitohs twice next season so if we play them 4 games in total next season, you receive 2 free tickets in total for the 2 away games that we play them.

Dogaholic said:
I heard that the games being moved were home games for next season

I hope not, a season ticket isn't only worth for 7 games, if they have decided to move the other 5:shock:

ShineDog

Juniors
Dogaholic said:

As a QLD DOGGIES fan...I would f**king love it!!!

Bring it on...I will be at every game!!!

Abz

Juniors
Dogaholic said:

That's the biggest load of B/S I also heard mate. I rang the club and they said no. Telstra Stadium and the Bulldogs have a contract. The Bulldogs must play I think minimal 11 games there per year. Concrete deal, no way out.

The person who posted this crap up on the kennel was told to do so by someone at the colosseum. They were all laughing so hard at the way the kennel members "bought it". TBh I didn't believe it because there was no source.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Abz said:
That's the biggest load of B/S I also heard mate. I rang the club and they said no. Telstra Stadium and the Bulldogs have a contract. The Bulldogs must play I think minimal 11 games there per year. Concrete deal, no way out.

The person who posted this crap up on the kennel was told to do so by someone at the colosseum. They were all laughing so hard at the way the kennel members "bought it". TBh I didn't believe it because there was no source.

You are the biggest load of B/S i have heard.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
f**k up Dogaholic you merkin. Abz is 100% right. Contract with Telstra until 2016, we won't be moving to QLD and we must play a minimum of something like 11 games.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Bulldogs_4_Life said:
f**k up Dogaholic you merkin. Abz is 100% right. Contract with Telstra until 2016, we won't be moving to QLD and we must play a minimum of something like 11 games.

"I heard" Implies that there is a rumour present. A rumour nonetheless. One that is not surprising seeing the number of games the Dogs have taken elsewhere in recent seasons. I am sure that is something you would not know. Only season ticket holders feel the pinch from it.

So remove your tongue and head out of Abz's arse and use it you tosser.

Just because i said "I heard" does not mean I think it is fact just yet. Moron.

Alex_M

Juniors
shame this story is true because i hope that the filth did get re-located to qld or even perhaps nz so we dont have to out up with you scumbags ever again

Dogaholic

First Grade
Alex_M said:
shame this story is true because i hope that the filth did get re-located to qld or even perhaps nz so we dont have to out up with you scumbags ever again

Dust in the wind!

Abz

Juniors
Alex_M said:

• You're saying it's shame that it's true
  • You want to the dogs to leave Sydney
Why is it ashame that we're leaving Sydney if that's what you want :crazy:

Secondly It ain't true.

Latest posts