What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs of War CRAP!

Could someone please stop this "Dogs of War" bullsh*t? The dogs pack is good but not as good as all the media is making out to be.

The dogs have been saying for the past month that this is "their time" of year yet so far they have failed to deliver. What makes the Bulldogs so special? They are coming off consecutive losses.

"First we didn't have O'Meley, then we didn't have Williams, Finally we have a full team. Look Out"

SHUT UP!!!

Somehow the Dogs are living off a reputation which they have failed to establish. Their forward pack, bar a one match performance from Williams, have been pedestrian since the departure of Price and Asotasi. The pack boasts perhaps the most overrated player in the NRL Reni Maitua who has failed to perform against capable teams. The Dogs pack continuously talk up one another which has established this embellished reputation. Their pack is not one to be feared. This reputation is what startles the opposition, not the performances themselves. Folkes has used this psychological edge to his advantage well.

Eels will more than match it with the dogs. Parramatta will win comfortably. 20 +

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Do you think anybody, even your own fans, respect your opinion after completely pilfering an entire post from the Kennel in order to start blabbing on about the Eels?

Laughable.

Dogs by 8.

O'Meley vs Cayless
Hughs/Perry vs Riddell/Marsh
Mason vs Moimoi
Williams vs N Hindmarsh
Ryan vs I Hindmarsh
Maitua vs Mateo

Hickey vs Cordoba
Armit vs Robinson
Kouparitsas vs Wagon

Tell me, where is their big advantage?

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
join the bandwagon said:
O'Meley vs Cayless
Mason vs Moimoi
Williams vs N Hindmarsh
Ryan vs I Hindmarsh
Maitua vs Mateo

Hickey vs Cordoba
Armit vs Robinson
Kouparitsas vs Wagon

Tell me, where is their big advantage?

williams v N Hindmarsh... they fairly even cant split them too and same with reni and mateo

but hey 2/9 isnt that bad is it? :)

Timmah

Staff member
Ryan sh*tes all over Ian.

Hickey (in attack) sh*tes all over Cordoba
SBW sh*tes all over Hindy
Koups is more lethal than Wags.
Mason and Moimoi is unsplittable.
Maitua breaks the line with fare greater ease and is probably third hardest in the game to tackle behind Tuiaki and SBW.

Could one of you bulldogs please post a link to this on "The Kennel". Maybe it will open their eyes to the truth which has been hidden behind the mouths of the Dog's players.

Timmah said:
Ryan sh*tes all over Ian.

Hickey (in attack) sh*tes all over Cordoba
SBW sh*tes all over Hindy
Koups is more lethal than Wags.
Mason and Moimoi is unsplittable.
Maitua breaks the line with fare greater ease and is probably third hardest in the game to tackle behind Tuiaki and SBW.

O'Meley vs Cayless
Mason vs Moimoi
Williams vs N Hindmarsh
Ryan vs I Hindmarsh
Maitua vs Mateo

Hickey vs Cordoba
Armit vs Robinson
Kouparitsas vs Wagon

Timmah

Staff member
Get a grip jtb.

ozzy.... jtb needs no guidance to get to the kennel... he's already well versed in stealing entire posts from there.

Timmah said:
Get a grip jtb.

ozzy.... jtb needs no guidance to get to the kennel... he's already well versed in stealing entire posts from there.

I am begging you, just post a link to this there. I am sure some of the dogs supporters will agree.