What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs the new Roosters

have the dogs taken over the roosters

• yes

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 35 63.6%

• Total voters

jack coburn

Juniors
Its now become apparent that the Dogs have taken over the mantle as the the scum of the league,
1.Buy evey player to try and win the comp,
2.Arrogant players and club,
3.worst fans in the comp,
4.Most hated club,
5.Michael Ennis,
6.Get every 50/50 decision,

so have they overtaken the Roosters

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Its now become apparent that the Dogs have taken over the mantle as the the scum of the league,
4.Most hated club,
5.Michael Ennis,

Would you like a Kleenex

Fein

First Grade
4.Most hated club,
5.Michael Ennis,

On Earth in 2009, every club in every sport does this.

That varies from week to week.

Some of the worst yes but then again, all clubs have some shockers.

4.Most hated club,

This varies from week to week as well.

5.Michael Ennis,

Very good player in top form.

:lol:

bartman

Immortal
Hmm, I actually would have had it going the other way?

I think the Dogs are less hate worthy than they were 5 or so years ago. And as for the Roosters... Willie Mason, Braith Anasta, overrated Mitchell Pearce, Nate Myles, and a whole pack (apart from Fitzgibbon) who didn't put in all season.

4.Most hated club,
5.Michael Ennis,

Sorry but Manly, Brisbane, and Melbourne still hold that mantle.

And why all the hate for Canterbury, I can understand it from the team they had between 2000-2005 (with the exception of Steve Price), but today's side is completely different (except for Ennis, which I agree with you there).

gsweeper

Juniors
If anything i would assume you are jealous? Sure we have some pretty bad fans who do some stupid things, i'll be the first to admit that, but you can't stereotype every Bulldogs fan as "violent". It is also understandable why we were hated in the past, but after the way the Bulldogs re-imaged the club this year, i can honestly see no reason to hate us, aside from being jealous....and how on earth could you say that we get every 50/50 decision to go our way, have you watched a Bulldogs game this year?

aqua_duck

Coach
Has anyone ever noticed Ennis will never try pick a fight with someone bigger than him. Last night Matt Hilder put josh Morris in a dangerous position, was a bad tackle Ennis comes in and shoves Matt Hilder. Steve Simpson and Richard Fa'aoso do the same thing to another dogs player later that game Ennis didn't have the balls to lay a hand on either of those 2. Tough? Coward more like it....

4.Most hated club,
5.Michael Ennis,

Hahahaha oh god this is a hilarious failed attempt.

mongoose

Coach
The dogs are a lot more likable now than they were 5 years ago when they won the comp. I hope they win it this year.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
4.Most hated club,
5.Michael Ennis,

The players aren't that arrogant, but the fans sure are.
Michael Ennis may be in career best form but he is a gronk. He seems to become more of one every year.
Their tubby little coach is a f**king whinger. He reminds me of Bellamy.
Their area makes South central L.A. look like Disneyland

gsweeper

Juniors
anyone noticed the trend.....it seems that only Dragons supporters hate the Dogs....don't worry it's mutual

caylo

Bench
4.Most hated club,
5.Michael Ennis,

Being a Parramatta man I dont like the dogs but I have respect for them as a team and the way they play the game. I disliked the team alot more when wa*kers like Mason and Anasta were there but you can no question the way they play the game.

The Roosters still will try and buy every player, are still arrogent and are probably the worst hated club in Sydney along with Manly. I loved when Braith Anasta called them a great team after winning 3 games last year knowing they wont much of a chance tp win the premiership.

I think the quote was along the lines of "it takes a good club to wing two games in a row but it takes a great club to win 3". Shows the arrogance of the place, and once they had fittler at the helm they thought it was a new beginning but same sh*t.

Now they have poached Brian Smith and they will probably still end around 11-12th.

Being a Parramatta man I dont like the dogs but I have respect for them as a team and the way they play the game. I disliked the team alot more when wa*kers like Mason and Anasta were there but you can no question the way they play the game.

The Roosters still will try and buy every player, are still arrogent and are probably the worst hated club in Sydney along with Manly. I loved when Braith Anasta called them a great team after winning 3 games last year knowing they wont much of a chance tp win the premiership.

I think the quote was along the lines of "it takes a good club to wing two games in a row but it takes a great club to win 3". Shows the arrogance of the place, and once they had fittler at the helm they thought it was a new beginning but same sh*t.

Now they have poached Brian Smith and they will probably still end around 11-12th.

Posts like this still make me laugh.
We'll try and buy every player? F*ck off back a few years why don't you? Oh sorry, enjoy Shackleton, Tahu and Poore hey?

:lol:

Latest posts