What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs v Eels

Life's Good

Coach
Apologies for talking about these two but watching the game now on 9 how the hell did these two nuffies beat us. They are terrible.We must have been awful.
I thought the same thing. On paper they shouldn't have but in both games it was we were out coached and probably went in with a degree of complacency.
Hoping the Knights game has set that straight.

Gareth67

First Grade
The thing that I noticed , or should I say that stood out like doggies balls , was just how much laying all over the player and 2 nd tackles that there were by the Bullgrubs - Melbourne Mark || . And as far as Dessie goes , he is not the same caliber of coach that he once was .

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
The thing that I noticed , or should I say that stood out like doggies balls , was just how much laying all over the player and 2 nd tackles that there were by the Bullgrubs - Melbourne Mark || . And as far as Dessie goes , he is not the same caliber of coach that he once was .

True, if you hang around with dogs, you get fleas. The Doggies are a cesspit.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Parra has played 2 superb games this year, unfortunately both were against the Dragons.

Knowing our luck IF Saints come 5th, Parra will finish 8th and meet in the finals. Parra will decide to have a brilliant game and Saints will be flogged and out week 1.

TruSaint

Referee
Dogs are gone. They competed yesterday and made a game of it. Thats all.

With Kasiano and co. leaving, and a very average roster, they will do it tough for the next few years. Their game plan is not working, and it appears, Dez hasnt move with the times.

Dont know if they have recruited for next year and beyond, but I cant see them being a force for a while.

Same with the old Bunnies.

Bench
IMG_0055.JPG I hope the bullgrubs lose more and slip further down to oblivion

Last edited: