What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogz 3 2 1s

Tommy Smith

Referee
3. SKD
2. Cords
1. Evans

Wanted to give a point to Napa, but Evans blew the game wide open when it was close.

Good win. Still plenty of improvement in them for next week. We'll be VERY hard to stop now.

Scapegoat

Juniors
3. SKD.
2. Cordner.
1. Maloney.

Honourable mention to Hastings. His kicking game especially, was outstanding last night.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
4 Points Fatsiano for consuming the most hotdogs ever when he was on the bench for the Grubdogs.

3 Cords
2 SKD
1 Jimmy

They were just about all bloody brilliant in the second half.

Bubbles

Juniors
3 Cords
2 SKD
3 Jimmy

Was a close call between Jimmy and Hastings - geez this kid has me excited. He has a footy brain, instinct and composure well beyond his age and experience. Cannot wait to see him what he becomes under Robbo!!

3 points: Shaun Kenny-Dowell. 3 tries, 1 line break, 16 runs for 178 metres. Was in everything with ball in hand.

2 points: Sam Moa. May have only played 43 minutes, but they were all quality. 14 runs for 126 metres to go with 15 jolting tackles. Did not take a backward step all night.

1 point: Aiden Guerra. Cords may have been more pronounced, but Aiden played the full 80 minutes doing the dirt work when it needed to be done.

Chook

First Grade
3 - Cords
3 - SKD
3 - Hastings
3 - The rest.

What a bloody tremendous win. I've watched it 4 times since Friday night. I love betting the filthy dogs nearly as much as beating lol@souffs.

Bring on the Broncos.

Chook.