What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doing the same thing and expecting different results

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But but but but Stability!!!! That’s further proof that if your systems are in place and you are a well run club the coach shouldn’t matter. But but but if we sack Bea we’ll go back to the bad old days 🤣🤣🤣
This is about sacking players while you're losing.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Has anyone listened to it? I haven’t. I hate podcasts
Yeah I did. Got woken at 1am by the MSG shakes. I thought being recommended by Poo it would get my mind off my ills. It didnt. In fact it made it worse. Who gives a flying fu*k about Hilditch and his cut throat Dogs. 1996 is so 1996.
Im now obviously too old for Chinese Food. Im also sure though that Big Ron had more respect for his hookers welfare back in the day.

Noise

Coach
It's that too. Picking the same team after a loss will give you different results, because cohesion increases.
I would say that picking the same team after a loss will give you different results more so because you are usually playing against a different opponent and / or in different conditions / circumstances.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Exactly. Each game is different, including the cohesion level of the team. So you should always expect different results.

Experience levels of the individual players increases too.

84 Baby

Referee
I’ll Professor X you in minute you f**ken!

professor-x-always-uses-his-powers-for-good

oldmancraigy

Coach
Oatley pies are so choc full of variety and goodness that they get things moving .... we will have to opt for some frozen supermarket if we wanna bank up an hours worth

But you have made me want an oatley pie for lunch ... i will let you know its effect tomorrow

You don't think Hummingbird pies are nicer?