What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dolphins game thread

Big Marn

Bench
I came on here at half time to have whinge about Gould and Johns commentary but there was no thread.
Anyway, dwz cost us a try with a shit pass.
Kosi knocked on his first play.
Roache off for high ankle sprain.
This game reminds me of the covid years where we were using other teams players to make up a team.
Fought back well towards the end of the first half.
Anyway f**k off gould and johns. Arrogant f**ks

vvvrulz

Coach
Warriors in the fight, all stacked against us and the Phins owned the first 20. We will have to tough it out like last week.

Shocking how many players are out, lots of effort being left out there.

vvvrulz

Coach
18-16 with a DWZ try, he and Montoya have run their backsides off. Credit to Ford and his chase and scramble to gather the Hammer knock on to set that up.

Matua

Bench
What channel are Gould and Johns on? Sky? We have the plank Blocker on the Oz version.

nswarrior

Juniors
Wow - what a win, great effort all around. Barnett is a great captain and runs all over the park. Most players played brilliantly for the most unlikely of wins.

Webster the MoM for me, actually used the bench and Ale, Tevaga and Laban all played their part and more importantly gave the other players a bit of a rest

Big Marn

Bench
What channel are Gould and Johns on? Sky? We have the plank Blocker on the Oz version.
Nine
They were better in the 2nd half when they realised the Warriors might actually be a chance. Condescending levels dropped.