What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominos

Aaron Schoupp from the dogs, young cheap and they have a few backs coming into the club. Needs work but looks to have a bit of Chambers/Ronaldo passion and aggression about him. Some times you need a cheap tin of soup to fill you up.
That’s not a domino, more like do not pass go card

bluefox68

Staff member
Aaron Schoupp from the dogs, young cheap and they have a few backs coming into the club. Needs work but looks to have a bit of Chambers/Ronaldo passion and aggression about him. Some times you need a cheap tin of soup to fill you up.
We could call him ‘Cher’ cos she had that ‘Shoop Shoop’ song…

😂

Tiger Shark

Bench
I know EXACTLY what’s going on. No way am I sharing, it’s too risky. When something / anything happens I intend to refer back to this Nostradamus masterpiece and rub your merkinly faces in it.
The Sharks will sign a play in the next month ..or two. I can't give anything away but mark my words.

Quigs

Immortal
I say.... I say..... The kids as sharp as a pound of wet leather

Foghorn_Leghorn2.jpg

bluefox68

Staff member
Okay - I think I’ve cracked it - the second name, that is, cos I am just SO BRILLIANT!!!!

Ozzi_78

First Grade
All but the contracted prop buzz referred to have been mentioned. Let’s see how many Fitz gets.

snout

First Grade
Cant believe club marketing havent approached pizza hut for a short sponsor