What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don Furner Jnr/ Simon Hawkins deserves apology

cooba

Juniors
Now we know the real reason Wiki went to "The Warriors" all those fans who phoned the club,used this forum to heap abuse on management should do the same and apologise!!

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
cooba said:
Now we know the real reason Wiki went to "The Warriors" all those fans who phoned the club,used this forum to heap abuse on management should do the same and apologise!!
It's a bit too far back to remember it clearly, but didn't he also state he was going back for family reasons. I'm not one of those people who you referred to, but I guess they have the right to do what they did. Hawkins and Furner are old enough to not let this sort of thing worry them. Anyway, I'm sure they have forgotten about it by now.

Raider Azz

Bench
Raider Ultra said:
I never really blamed the club, he was allegedly offered double the amount the Raiders could afford.
not only that, but there was the problems with his sister too.

Edwahu

Bench
Yeah, sorry you screwed around trying to get him for less then he was worth 6 months before the Warriors offered him a cent.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_Azz said:
not only that, but there was the problems with his sister too.

eaxctly, whilst disappointed he was leaving i dont think anyone really played the blame game. He was offered almost double what we did and he had some family issues, he was also herd saying several times he'd like his kids growing up in NZ

cant begrudge big rubes for leaving, besides he owed us nothing, he gave us his all for 10 years.

cooba

Juniors
Spot on Ed!sure Sydraider-The bloke left for the dollar,the sooner u blokes realise the only genuine raiders r u,the true blue supporters. yeah he gave us time, but if his heart was as true blue raider as u SYd, he would have knocked back the corrupt payment and stayed,but alas there's no player like that,hang on there was one Gary Spears.

aussies1st

Staff member
If money was the issue he would be off to England. Family played a part in his decision.