What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dont blame me, blame yourselves

Mark Rudd

Juniors
When your team runs out of money and is forced out.

Anyway, I have a solution. Go to the Gold Coast thread on the NRL page and look at my post. You'll see what I mean

Slugs

Mark Rudd said:

Anyway, I have a solution. Go to the Gold Coast thread on the NRL page and look at my post. You'll see what I mean

Your team will never run out of money while they are being subsidised by the NRL...........If you can't stand on your own feet by now get lost

rastus

Juniors
Mark Rudd said:

I love it when supporters of rival teams have a go at Souths, a bit of friendly banter is great. But in this case, you being a Melbourne supporter and all, the point of the excercise is lost. Good luck with Melbourne, as long as News Ltd continue to prop you up you will be ok. Heaven help you if they pull the plug though ;-)

Big Bunny

Juniors
What kind of child enters a rival forum only to hurl elementary abuse? Sometimes a troll might make a valid point amongst the vitriol but in other instances like this one, they fall well short of the mark. A few insults, sweeping claims and not even a vague thread of reality just like his previous posting, and all for what? To inflate something other than an ego.

Eddie Root

Juniors
Mark Rudd said:

How long do you think News Ltd are going to hold Melbournes hand? If you haven't noticed they are actually divesting their interests in clubs.

I'm not trying to be insulting but without News Ltd you club would not, and will not exist.

Even with the Storm's success your crowds still average under 10,000. Your team occupies around 2 inches of copy space in the Melbourne media and your clubs games are televised after midnight on free to air television. How long do you think a media organisation are going to find that acceptable?

The reality is nobody knows who the Melbourne Storm are, even though they are the only NRL team in the entire state, and more importantly nobody cares.

Souths are in a precarious position to be sure, but they are certainly no worse than your own club.

Once Dead

Bench
Mark Rudd said:

Mate, good to see you are a wrestling fan and have ripped off Lance Storm's catch phrase from a few years back and made it yours.....

Melbourne is on News Ltd life support.........get it? What don't you get? The fact that the Melbourne media and public don't support your pathetic team doesn't justify the fact that News keeps you alive..........

Melbourne will never accept Rugby League and you mate know that first hand........they count toes in the crowd figures down at Olympic Park........your team is a mere tattered remnant of what the 'Vision' was - a total waste of money and time and a bunch of Murdoch's sheep/goons/henchmen kidding themselves............

All hail Mr.Rudd - Melbourne will relocate or die before Souths do either of those two.........more tradition in their pinky finger than your pathetic attempt at a team will ever have...........tell me, who the hell has freakin lightning bolts on their jersey - on top of that, its purple - for that alone your club should be shown the door...........

CASSIE

Juniors
Mark Rudd said:

You are a goose......Storm=News=NRL=conflict of interest... :evil:

Once Dead

Bench
CASSIE said:
Mark Rudd said:

Cassie, i would have expected a much more forceful and loaded reply! - i mean, it wasn't even my team and i gave Marky Mark a spray.....lol

CASSIE

Juniors
Impellitteri said:
CASSIE said:
Mark Rudd said:

Cassie, i would have expected a much more forceful and loaded reply! - i mean, it wasn't even my team and i gave Marky Mark a spray.....lol

Storm supporters are too thick...that is why News have to support them..they will never be able to support themselves... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once Dead

Bench
CASSIE said:
Impellitteri said:
CASSIE said:
Mark Rudd said:

Storm supporters are too thick...that is why News have to support them..they will never be able to support themselves... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm expecting a better return serve next time Cassie!.....lol.........but what you say is true......if you have Ribot as your CEO saying that 'all is well, crowds are above 10,000 and we are making inroads' 456 times a day you will start believing that Melbourne actually has a place in Rugby League........

CASSIE

Juniors
Impellitteri said:
CASSIE said:
Impellitteri said:
CASSIE said:
Mark Rudd said:

I'm expecting a better return serve next time Cassie!.....lol.........but what you say is true......if you have Ribot as your CEO saying that 'all is well, crowds are above 10,000 and we are making inroads' 456 times a day you will start believing that Melbourne actually has a place in Rugby League........

We heard in the Souths court case....Stroms are run by a $2.00 shelf company..Ribot's wife and their accountant...Ribot was not on the list....I wonder if it is still the same.... :?

HBG

Juniors
[/quote]

The reality is nobody knows who the Melbourne Storm are, even though they are the only NRL team in the entire state, and more importantly nobody cares.

quote]

That is not true.

Molly Meldrum cares.

And he is good friends with Elton John....

Once Dead

Bench
CASSIE said:
Impellitteri said:
CASSIE said:
Impellitteri said:
CASSIE said:
Mark Rudd said:

We heard in the Souths court case....Stroms are run by a $2.00 shelf company..Ribot's wife and their accountant...Ribot was not on the list....I wonder if it is still the same.... :?

I loved how their pathetic existence was outlined in George P's book.....gotta love the truth sometimes....lol