What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Double header tickets?

Benek

Juniors
I've read that the April 7th doubleheader at Mt Smart is not included for season ticket holders (not even the Warriors game). I've also seen them advertising $25 tickets for both games. How would a member go about getting a ticket so they can sit in their regular seat?

Benek

Juniors
I didn't see any info there relating to Warriors members. I read elsewhere that they would offer members a chance to buy their regular seats for the game, rather than ticketek's "best available". But I haven't seen anywhere that offers that.

Rich102

Staff member
Thought it might cover it in the "seat allocation" section.
I suggest you phone Warriors HQ 0800 839839 and ask them and, if you can't get your seats, let them know you are not happy.

LeagueNut

First Grade
I got emails from the membership team last year. The "same seat guarantee" was available from 27 Nov - 1 Dec, they sent out a password to use on the Ticketek site to lock in your usual seats. I don't know what would apply for anyone who brought their season membership after that date.

Benek

Juniors
I got emails from the membership team last year. The "same seat guarantee" was available from 27 Nov - 1 Dec, they sent out a password to use on the Ticketek site to lock in your usual seats. I don't know what would apply for anyone who brought their season membership after that date.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like I missed the boat. Never got that communication.

Juju

Juniors
You can email lisa@warriors.kiwi and she will organise tickets to the best available for your seats.
I got the email last year and dithered buying my membership seats - and by the time I tried to grab them they were sold. Lisa sorted out some great seats elsewhere for me.

Latest posts