What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Draft Day

Paullyboy

Coach
Im already mighty stoked!!!! Im about to go to work but then its draft time when i get home.

Go you Shineys!

ohhh dead set! ive gotta go out for my mates 21st tonight! noooooo laters Broncos :( ill have to do some pre-setting

Paullyboy

Coach
21st on a Sunday? Thats a bit odd.

At least you are gonna be absolutely blind rotten drunk so you'll forget bout the draft in 2 seconds anyway

Eelectrica

Referee
Looks like I've screwed something up.
I can get into my teams page (Gold Coast Eels) but when I click on League it says I'm not a member of the leage :?

ended up being a shit nite, all my boys got the f**k beaten out of them buy some off duty security guards for no reason other then my mate accidently bumped one of them. oh well, im just going over now to check who i got.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Damn, missed the draft though would have liked to be online so I could have got another Running Back and Wide Reciever, oh well, just have to make do and hope injuries befall your starters!