What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drag Queen is Panthers Girl from Zero Tackle.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I also want to say that Panthers Girl was a very loyal fan and used to support Penrith's decisions what ever they were and Gould's five year plan. She would never criticise what her club was doing. She would also take offence to anyone putting shit on Penrith.

Many of us fans, myself included can be extremely critical of our club our coach, players, recruitment, management, CEO etc. I think we have the most critical fans in the comp. We do have very high expectations and so we should.

Frank Facer

First Grade
My favourite day on Zero Tackle was when Soward signed with Penrith. I just wanted him gone, I didn't care where, but when he signed with Penrith, that was classic, due to mine and Panthers Girls banter. The first thing I did was say to Panthers Girl, "So what do you have to say about that". She said "It is, what it is" lol

Frank Facer

First Grade
aaa.jpg
As I said, it was all fun and games to me and still is. When I think about, well played Panthers Girl, even though I wouldn't have done it myself.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Rationalisation: a term in psychology where the mind invents excuses or justifies controversial actions or behaviours to makes them seem rational and normal to oneself.

Also, this:
As I said, it was all fun and games to me and still is. When I think about, well played Panthers Girl, even though I wouldn't have done it myself.

Fire

First Grade
Frank, it's okay. I understand mate.

But on a more serious note regarding this matter you have raised, I think it would be both wise and productive if you filed a report with the Internet Police - have you done that yet?

SBD82

Coach
This thread is such a disappointment. Had the potential to be awesome, but not one banning, no "yo mama" jibes, no one has even called someone else a merkin. It's like you are all in your first off-season.

@Frank Facer, below is the quote that you're looking for. But who cares? Sure, our friend @Drag Queen exhibits some symptoms of BPD, but take a good look around the forum, and she's not unique.

@ouryears couldn't decide on a year, so he hedged his bets.

@muzby isnt from a village.

@Fire seems to have lost his famed fire and is now more about gentle stirring.

@Gareth67 might not have hogs.

@Crush isn't a 400lb wrestler from the 80s

@grouch isnt using the Internet from a trash can

@Old Timer and @Old Kogarah Boy 1 are probably considered spritely young whipper snappers by some old cobbers.

@dragonssamy61 isnt an actual dragon.

@Objective View is anything but.

@TruSaint isnt mother Theresa.

I'll go out on a limb and say that your real name isn't even @Frank Facer.

And I am definitely not, nor have ever been, anywhere near being first grade material.

But who cares. The internet is a f**king weird place. Don't mistake it for being genuinely important. If @Drag Queen wants to use it to be someone that's she's not, what harm is done?

I wouldn't know Muz because he's on my ignored list again. Ironically I opened this account on behalf of my mother who was a mad St George fan before she died prematurely. I would watch games with her along with my siblings. We all became fans. I'm now apparently 'Panthers Girl' which we all find thoroughly amusing. Thank you for your brilliant humour. You nail it every time.
Dirty laundry? I had one son. Good kid too. Four sisters to honour his memory. This is the reason I follow the Red V because this was his club. Please don't respond.

Crush

Coach
Incidentally, I don't believe anything anyone says in this forum. I can't confirm or deny that I'm green, hairy and smoke dope though.
Dude, any relation to that Grouch bloke that sometimes posts on here when the dragons are losing?

Gareth67

First Grade
This thread is such a disappointment. Had the potential to be awesome, but not one banning, no "yo mama" jibes, no one has even called someone else a merkin. It's like you are all in your first off-season.
@Gareth67 might not have hogs.[

What the hell is a hog ? :pig:

Latest posts