What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Best Young Prospects.

Correct Watatank.

Both Herbert and Masters were born in NZ which makes them eligible for NZ.

It also has something to do with parentage or lineage as well, hence Sims can play for Fiji and Aitken for Scotland etc.

It is different to the SOO eligibility which is (supposed to be) where a player plays his first game.

Both Herbert and Masters were born in NZ which makes them eligible for NZ.
It also has something to do with parentage or lineage as well, hence Sims can play for Fiji and Aitken for Scotland etc.
[/QUOTE]
This is the debate. Some of us are saying that a man should play for the country of his birth. Full stop. Not have his parentage determine for whom he plays.

If both Masters and Herbert were born in NZ then I was wrong to say they were poached. I wish them luck. The Dragons will continue to have the talents of Marsters tho.

Dragonsman4Life

Last edited:

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Hmm we would only have about six teams then. Are the Fijians, Tongans and Samoans exempt? Silly question to a Greek I guess.
What are you going on about, I’m for growing the game if a player has heritage from another country then what’s wrong with them representing them, the whole point is growing the game, are you scared that the Australian team might lose to a minnow country and lose it status as #1

Drag Queen

Bench
What are you going on about, I’m for growing the game if a player has heritage from another country then what’s wrong with them representing them, the whole point is growing the game, are you scared that the Australian team might lose to a minnow country and lose it status as #1
Hardly

Overseas dragon

Juniors
you mean ike the cricketers losing to zimbabwe oh dear ......

Apologies. Response was sent to the wrong person.
you apologising to me or AyiosYiorgos?

If he how am I being racist? I said yesterday to waive the legibility law for Pacific Islanders. As for Aitken .. I dont mind if he leaves the Dragons. He is overated.

Last edited:

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Question: what do people think of Jackson Willis’s capabilities of playing first grade in the foreseeable future? Yes, I remember Hunt is the first choice halfback...

Personally, I feel he needs to be fast tracked into ISP next year.

Punt Nicholls (btw, how’s Shaun Nona going in Brisbane?).

Does anyone foresee a future for Dylan Morris in first grade, let alone at the Dragons?

Drag Queen

Bench
you apologising to me or AyiosYiorgos?

If he how am I being racist? I said yesterday to waive the legibility law for Pacific Islanders. As for Aitken .. I dont mind if he leaves the Dragons. He is overated.
Yes, my comments were directed to you. Deal with it. Frankly I'm a bit sick of opined people. When you repeat yourself over and over it becomes annoying. Enjoy the cricket.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Question: what do people think of Jackson Willis’s capabilities of playing first grade in the foreseeable future? Yes, I remember Hunt is the first choice halfback...

Does anyone foresee a future for Dylan Morris in first grade, let alone at the Dragons?

I liked what i saw from Willis a year or so, thought he showed potential didnt watch any 20's games this year with him playing, re Dylan Morris i don't see a future for him to be honest...

BennyV

Referee

I like Willis. Big and strong for a halfback but he’s got a good kicking game and some vision (despite being half blind). Has some developing to do and I don’t think he’s got the skill level required to develop naturally (because our club doesn’t have the coaching staff to develop players who need it). Could make it as a first grader but I don’t think he’ll be a star.

Not sure about Morris.