What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons crisis talks

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I told you quigsy, I can mount a defence on your behalf. But if I am to be your advocate, I need all the facts.

How over the limit were you?
Is it true you ran a public campaign and embellished the facts?

If true, it'll a tough day in court. But I'm confident. I've never lost a case. If worrse comes to worst, I'll send in Denny Crane.

Quigs

Immortal
Thanks for your kind offer Willow, but if I was prepared to mount a deeefence in relation to this scurrilous attack on my creative genius then I would first engage the services of an honourable man.

Secondly you publicly question my sobriety "How over the limit were you? ... I have been off Gods Piss for over 4 years now. I've had my run, it is someone else's turn.

When the Masters of the Florentine Republic contracted the services of Michelangelo to create his masterpiece 'David' did they tell him he could only make him 3ft 6 high .... No way.

If my creative juices feel the need to flow then I will just fire up the forum generator.

Ah, but I may as well try and catch the wind.

biker-headstone-2.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks for your kind offer Willow, but if I was prepared to mount a deeefence in relation to this scurrilous attack on my creative genius then I would first engage the services of an honourable man.
Alright, No Denny Crane. Alan Shore then.

Unless you're talking about me, in which case I'll do a Pontius Pilate and see how far that gets up your Michelangelo.

Here's paint in your eye.

Good luck. :thumn

Quigs

Immortal
C'mon Father T, slip on the cheesecloth, put on the beads.

It's Donovan man, he's so with it.

In the chilly hours and minutes
Of uncertainty
I want to be
In the warm hold of your lovin' mind.

To feel you all around me
And to take your hand
Along the sand,

Father Ted

First Grade
C'mon Father T, slip on the cheesecloth, put on the beads.

It's Donovan man, he's so with it., how did you lose your virginity Mary Long

In the chilly hours and minutes
Of uncertainty
I want to be
In the warm hold of your lovin' mind.

To feel you all around me
And to take your hand
Along the sand,

I hear you , how did you lose your virginity Mary Long. Haven't seen your new BFF Biker on here for a while ? Foul play or Fowl play ?:oops::oops:

big pat

Coach
Alright, No Denny Crane. Alan Shore then.

Unless you're talking about me, in which case I'll do a Pontius Pilate and see how far that gets up your Michelangelo.

Here's paint in your eye.

Good luck. :thumn

more like ally mcbeal for good old Quigs.