What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons crisis talks

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Careful cheesie, this biker dude has all the big guns in his arsenal.

Quigs

Immortal
He is too tough for me to handle.

Think you blokes can tie him up in here for awhile.

Bike the PMQ is running rampant and it is only January.

Whoa, whoa is me.

Here's one for you.

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

CONFIRMED: Confessions from a Squealing Pig .... His pitiful excuse
Just hit the report post button it's easy man and it gives them lazy f**king MODS something to do.....Dead set you would think they would be happy to have something to do......But no they just give you a couple of months forced holiday. Not banned for posting a members personal details but banned for making the MODS work. Whats this world coming too eh.

Last edited:

Godz Illa

Coach
BIKER, if your new year's resolution was to stop being an unfunny douchebag, then better luck in 2012 pal.

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
He is too tough for me to handle.

Think you blokes can tie him up in here for awhile.

Bike the PMQ is running rampant and it is only January.

Whoa, whoa is me.

Here's one for you.

Godz Illa and Quigs were digging a ditch on a very hot day. Godz Illa said to Quigs, "Why are we down in this hole digging a ditch, when our boss BIKER DRAGON is sitting up there in the shade of a tree?" "I don't know," replied Quigs. "I'll go ask him."...
So Quigs climbed out of the hole and went to his boss BIKER DRAGON.
"Why are we digging in the hot sun and you're sitting in the shade?" he inquired.
"Intelligence" BIKER DRAGON replied.
"What do you mean 'intelligence'?" Quigs said,
"Well, I'll show you."BIKER DRAGON said "I'll put my hand on this tree and I want you to hit it with your fist as hard as you possibly can."
Quigs took an almighty swing and tried to hit BIKER DRAGONS hand with all his force. BIKER DRAGON quickly removed his hand before Quigs' impact and Quigs' punch hit the tree. Quigs let out a bellowing yell like a squealing pig being slaughtered. Then BIKER DRAGON explained to Quigs, "That's intelligence!"
Quigs went back to his hole & Godz Illa inquired, "What did he say?"
"BIKER DRAGON said we are down here because of intelligence." Quigs replied
"What's intelligence?" asked Godz Illa. Quigs put his hand up in front of his face and said to Godz Illa,
"Now I want you to punch my hand as hard as you possibly can."......BIKER DRAGON then heard another loud pig squeal echoing from the hole....

Quigs

Immortal
Ummm let me guess.

You found another website that has jokes.

biker-boxer.jpg

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

Just hit the report post button it's easy man and it gives them lazy f**king MODS something to do.....Dead set you would think they would be happy to have something to do......But no they just give you a couple of months forced holiday. Not banned for posting a members personal details but banned for making the MODS work. Whats this world coming too eh.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Hey PMQ you old Squealer you, why don't you start tricking us with that neato Rick Rolled You Tube clip.

gawd knows how original that would be for you, and you've only been caught in here a dozen or so times.

C'mon spring it on someone.

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
Hey PMQ you old Squealer you, why don't you start tricking us with that neato Rick Rolled You Tube clip.

gawd knows how original that would be for you, and you've only been caught in here a dozen or so times.

C'mon spring it on someone.

Your a f**king laugh Quigs you legend in your own lunchbox. You bang on about originality......But here is your web design page Studioquigs that you make a living from.

http://www.studioquigs.com.au/

What do we find here A rip off of the TV show called Open All hours With Quigs head on Ronnie Barkers body

RIPOFF.jpg

For somebody that bangs on so much about originality you Quigs old son are a big fat deluded found out and OWNED fake.

P.S. Queer Quigs no need to thank me for the website free plug

Quigs result on the FAIL METER

epicfail.jpg

Last edited:

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
BIKER, if your new year's resolution was to stop being an unfunny douchebag, then better luck in 2012 pal.

Godz Illa I should of realised to Never argue with an idiot. You would only pull me down to your level, then beat me with your vast experience.:lol:

Last edited:

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
I feel like I missed the punchline somewhere up thread.

"If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand up" said Godz Illa.

After a long silence, Cheesie-the-Pirate rose to his feet.

"Now then mister, why do you consider yourself an idiot?" enquired Godz Illa with a sneer.

"Well, actually I don't," said Cheesie-the-Pirate , "but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."

Quigs

Immortal
Your a f**king laugh Quigs you legend in your own lunchbox. You bang on about originality......But here is your web design page Studioquigs that you make a living from.

http://www.studioquigs.com.au/

What do we find here A rip off of the TV show called Open All hours With Quigs head on Ronnie Barkers body

RIPOFF.jpg

For somebody that bangs on so much about originality you Quigs old son are a big fat deluded found out and OWNED fake.

P.S. Queer Quigs no need to thank me for the website free plug

Quigs result on the FAIL METER

epicfail.jpg

Thanks for the plug.

To quote the words of my learned friend.......

..... exceedingly witty and, dare I say, cerebrally superior replies.

No wonder I'm agog at the pure genius of the man.

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

Confessions from a Squealing Pig .... His pitiful excuse

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
With the floods up here it has apparently caused my Signature not to work, but don't worry Biker PMQ, I've fired up the generator.

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
It is still a long time before the first Steedan is kicked in anger. So to help pass the time I thought it might be a great time for a ...................

IT'S CAPTION TIME EVERYONE !!!

soup-gym-stg.jpg

Go for it

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Ohhhh well .... I may as well go first.

soup-gym-3.jpg

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
It is still a long time before the first Steedan is kicked in anger. So to help pass the time I thought it might be a great time for a ...................

IT'S CAPTION TIME EVERYONE !!!

soup-gym-stg.jpg

Go for it

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

Ohhhh well .... I may as well go first.

soup-gym-3.jpg

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

:lol:

The best bit is I look nothing like the dude Quigs has me looking like.......Poor old Quigs he can sure dish it out...............But sure can't take it.

WHAT AN OWNED LOSE......ROLLING ROUND THE FLOOR LAUGHING AT YOU QUIGS

Quigs

Immortal

The best bit is I look nothing like the dude Quigs has me looking like.......Poor old Quigs he can sure dish it out...............But sure can't take it.

WHAT AN OWNED LOSE......ROLLING ROUND THE FLOOR LAUGHING AT YOU QUIGS

HA...HA....HA...HA....HA...HA....HA...HA....HA...HA....

That's a very frivolous remark...HA....HA...HA.... can't take it...HA....HA...HA.... 30 days HA....HA...HA.... (and I thought you wuzz movin' house) HA....HA...HA....

straight from the squealing pigs mouth ....

Quigs

Immortal
STOP IT BIKER ... YOU'RE KILLIN ME

-----------------------------------

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

Quigs

Immortal

The best bit is I look nothing like the dude Quigs has me looking like.......

THE BEST BIT IS... In the viewers minds eye you are exactly as visualled

THE BEST BIT IS... The slob implied gives the impression of being a total farkwit.

THE BEST BIT IS ... You are that farkin' stupid you use the implied image IN YOUR OWN SIG, which just confirms total farkwit status

biker-sig.jpg

THE BEST BIT IS ... I am having fun making you out as an imposter who was outed and now, not that it was ever needed, a totally confirmed squealing farkwit.

THE BEST BIT IS ... I don't have to really work hard to make you look the squealing farkwit that you are, because you do such a fantastic job of it yourself. And they speak so highly of you in this, your own forum.

THE BEST BIT Is ... THE REAL BEST BIT IS
... is that when the going got tough you squealed like a stuck pig to the mods and were banned.

Is Biker, the Poor Mans Quigsy, a whinging squealer...

MYTH DEFINATELY CONFIRMED.

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

Last edited: