What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons crisis talks

Godz Illa

Coach
THE BEST BIT IS ... You are that farkin' stupid you use the implied image IN YOUR OWN SIG, which just confirms total farkwit status
hahaha that is hard to deny. I think a status of total farkwit maybe a tad generous

Last edited:

Rexxy

Coach
these image heavy pages are exceedingly hard to read and load on iPhone, iPad or iPoodle (the latest interactive dog thats also a computer)

anyone using iPhone and downloaded Forumrunner app? You can read forums on your phone on the bus or in the bath. Amazing

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
THE BEST BIT IS... In the viewers minds eye you are exactly as visualled

THE BEST BIT IS... The slob implied gives the impression of being a total farkwit.

THE BEST BIT IS ... You are that farkin' stupid you use the implied image IN YOUR OWN SIG, which just confirms total farkwit status

biker-sig.jpg

THE BEST BIT IS ... I am having fun making you out as an imposter who was outed and now, not that it was ever needed, a totally confirmed squealing farkwit.

THE BEST BIT IS ... I don't have to really work hard to make you look the squealing farkwit that you are, because you do such a fantastic job of it yourself. And they speak so highly of you in this, your own forum.

THE BEST BIT Is ... THE REAL BEST BIT IS
... is that when the going got tough you squealed like a stuck pig to the mods and were banned.

Is Biker, the Poor Mans Quigsy, a whinging squealer...

MYTH DEFINATELY CONFIRMED.

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

CONFIRMED: Confessions from a Squealing Pig .... His pitiful excuse

Quigs old son it is time for you to face up to your mental condition and go seek some help. I'm quite sure these people can help you out
http://www.health.qld.gov.au/mentalhealth/

It has now come to the stage where i feel i'm laughing at a poor dim witted soul that is really in need of professional help. For me to keep heaping sh*t on you and laughing at you is wrong, How can i keep pulling the piss and taking advantage of a complete imbecile. I hope you can be saved.

Frenzy.

Immortal
these image heavy pages are exceedingly hard to read and load on iPhone, iPad or iPoodle (the latest interactive dog thats also a computer)

anyone using iPhone and downloaded Forumrunner app? You can read forums on your phone on the bus or in the bath. Amazing

Nup. I just use Safari on the pad 'n' pod. Is this forumrunner the go?

gorilla

First Grade

I'm getting an iphone soon, Rexxie !

I'd get even more Boardroom cred with an ipad but it's a lesser look when you use it for a phone, so I've gone with the iphone.

An important seriousness-stakes use-issue.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I don't know what the correct term is here, but everything that Biker is posting is the exact opposite of whats actually happening. By that, I mean he could be writing what he is for Quigs and that would actually be whats happening.

Farked if I know. I'm going to get stoned and see if any of the stuff Biker posts contains subliminal wisdom.

Quigs

Immortal
Stay off the drugs Ronnie, stay off the drugs.

If you want to see whats on the Dark Side of the Moon, drink plenty of Carlton Draught.

Father Ted

First Grade
Stay off the drugs Ronnie, stay off the drugs.

If you want to see whats on the Dark Side of the Moon, drink plenty of Carlton Draught.

You live in Qld don't you Quigs . Hows your part of it ? My sister and her kids have had a very hard time of it in northern Qld .

Quigs

Immortal
:lol:

The best bit is I look nothing like the dude Quigs has me looking like.......

THE BEST BIT IS... In the viewers minds eye you are exactly as visualled

THE BEST BIT IS... The slob implied gives the impression of being a total farkwit.

biker-boxer3.jpg

The Far Q

Just hit the report post button it's easy man and it gives them lazy f**king MODS something to do.....Dead set you would think they would be happy to have something to do......But no they just give you a couple of months forced holiday. Not banned for posting a members personal details but banned for making the MODS work. Whats this world coming too eh.

Quigs

Immortal
You live in Qld don't you Quigs . Hows your part of it ? My sister and her kids have had a very hard time of it in northern Qld .

Howdy Father Ted. Thanks for the enquiry

Yeah I am east of Rocky, 40k to the coast. The Fitzroy river (one that runs through Rocky) steers clear of us thankfully. We've copped a few road closures, the main drag from the Park into Rocky, we have to go via Yeppoon till it drops down below 8 metres. If the northern Hwy into Rocky closed then we'd have trouble with food, fuel etc, but thankfully we have been spared.

Not like the poor B's in Rocky and west there of. Most of those rivers that flooded out west all run into the Fitzroy that is why it takes so long for Rocky to flood. It's wierd for sure.

But there are a lot doing it hard at the moment. No work, no income, and bloody water everwhere.

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

Just hit the report post button it's easy man and it gives them lazy f**king MODS something to do.....Dead set you would think they would be happy to have something to do......But no they just give you a couple of months forced holiday. Not banned for posting a members personal details but banned for making the MODS work. Whats this world coming too eh.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't know what the correct term is here, but everything that Biker is posting is the exact opposite of whats actually happening. By that, I mean he could be writing what he is for Quigs and that would actually be whats happening.

Farked if I know. I'm going to get stoned and see if any of the stuff Biker posts contains subliminal wisdom.

Drugs are bad.

Look at this Quigs. Look at the effect trying to cram in all of The Prospects nous is having on poor Ronnie. If he starts in on that shyte (He'll Never Be an) Old Man River.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI

Quigs

Immortal
Cooking with Quigs
Welcome to Part 1 - Cooking with Lard (pig,pork,sow,swine)
It is best not to use a stressed beast. It is common knowledge that a cornered squealing swine can have an effect on the eventual product.

biker-cook1.jpg

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal

Well young Rex, here's the poop

I paid the $2.49 for the full version of forumrunner and to be honest it looks the goods.

Only problem is that a forum has to be registered there and LU isn't.

Sooooooooo, if any of the LU heirarchy feel it worthwhile then the URL to register LU for use with forumrunner is

http://www.forumrunner.net/?p=register

There is no mention of fees but who knows after one gets through the registration part.

TooheysNew

Coach
We're happy with our current mobile style.

It'll be getting some upgrades, but for the most part it is great.

If you want to change your preferences to hide images, you can do that from your usercp.

Quigs

Immortal

The best bit is I look nothing like the dude Quigs has me looking like.......Poor old Quigs he can sure dish it out...............But sure can't take it.

WHAT AN OWNED LOSE......ROLLING ROUND THE FLOOR LAUGHING AT YOU QUIGS

Anyone seen whats his face.

Is he moving house a'gin.

Waiting Music

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

Quigs

Immortal

The best bit is I look nothing like the dude Quigs has me looking like.......Poor old Quigs he can sure dish it out...............But sure can't take it.

WHAT AN OWNED LOSE......ROLLING ROUND THE FLOOR LAUGHING AT YOU QUIGS

Testing... One Tuew, One Tuew,

Tuew, Tuew, One Tuew....

soup-gym-3.jpg

Testing... One Tuew, One Tuew,

Tuew, Tuew, One Tuew....

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg