What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons dragons

NRLMad

Juniors
Yes , they need to win next week. 13000 fans In attendance - amazing. A really amazing thing for our game.

Last edited:

NRLMad

Juniors
Ive been watching them for 19 years!! I can’t believe I watched them come up from the lower league, watched them play the millennium pound game. And here we are to go to the grand final in Super league.

It’s a truly amazing thing, and bodes well for Toulouse winning their league to come up to super league.

Last edited:

NRLMad

Juniors
Toulouse are winning the game in league 1 to qualify next week for super league entry. They are 44-12 with 6 mins to go. They will play vs Featherstone or Halifax to be decided after this game.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Had the pleasure of going to Perpignan to see my team play a few years ago. Great occasion and was Bastille weekend so the whole town was out partying. Great to see them doing well. A real shot in the arm for French RL.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Had the pleasure of going to Perpignan to see my team play a few years ago. Great occasion and was Bastille weekend so the whole town was out partying. Great to see them doing well. A real shot in the arm for French RL.
Amazing that this is happening at the same time that Toulouse is looking the goods in the Championship.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think we forget how big RL was in France before the Nazi backed RU took its assets and closed it down. Be great to think this is the start of it regaining that ground. Fingers crossed Toulouse get promoted and have the resources to build a team that can survive for the difficult first year.

The_Frog

First Grade
I think we forget how big RL was in France before the Nazi backed RU took its assets and closed it down. Be great to think this is the start of it regaining that ground. Fingers crossed Toulouse get promoted and have the resources to build a team that can survive for the difficult first year.
Even in 1978 France defeated a star studded Kangaroos 2 tests to nil at home. But the writing was on the wall, the crowds were a fraction of what they had been 20 years earlier. They remained competitive against England a little longer, but by mid-80s it was over.

NRLMad

Juniors
I think the dragons have played well so far. They’ve been great in defence and without much opportunities to attack. Hope they win