What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons hooker issues

teza

Juniors
Jacob Liddle signed for a further 2 years, but coach Hook starts Mbye. Surely we need to get the kid playing 80 minutes so as not to waste an interchange, which could go to a more productive player than Mbye? IMO, the current arrangement further limits the
opportunity to develop Jayden Sullivan. We need him ready and firing to take over from Ben Hunt down the track- experience comes from game time- just look at the improvement in Tyrell Sloan now that he is getting a good run in the 1's.

Munky

Coach
Most clubs have hooker issues.

Amazing what they pay for, some can't even bend down correctly and grip the ball.

Then after fondling the ball for too long and getting their head away from a bloke's arse the f**kers can't even pass well.

Most clubs have hooker issues.

Amazing what they pay for, some can't even bend down correctly and grip the ball.

Then after fondling the ball for too long and getting their head away from a bloke's arse the f**kers can't even pass well.
Every second pass from dummy half is forward these days

JamesRustle

First Grade
Jacob Liddle signed for a further 2 years, but coach Hook starts Mbye. Surely we need to get the kid playing 80 minutes so as not to waste an interchange, which could go to a more productive player than Mbye? IMO, the current arrangement further limits the
opportunity to develop Jayden Sullivan. We need him ready and firing to take over from Ben Hunt down the track- experience comes from game time- just look at the improvement in Tyrell Sloan now that he is getting a good run in the 1's.
Thought I was in the Dragons sub by mistake... Anyway, agreed. Liddle should start and play long minutes, Mbye is a waste of a roster position let alone having a safe position in the 17. Sullivan should be in the 17. Hook is barely awake these days, and would have to give off the most unispiring vibes around the rooms.

This Year?

Immortal
Those BBQs getting more extravagant?
bender.jpg

I'll start my own BBQ, with blackjack and hookers!

Apey

Staff member
Great thread.

I feel it's an NRL directive.

No huge advantage is gained so they turn a blind eye.

Annoying since they can't claim backwards out of the hands for a stationary player.

I would argue a player getting the ball when they're 1 - 2m closer to the defensive line is a pretty big advantage. I think the refs are just blind tbh.