What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons interested in Valentine Holmes

Shadow Dragon

Juniors
St. George IIllawarra Dragons are hoping to get Cronulla Sharks stand out winger and goal kicker Valentine Holmes. It would essentially be a great pick up for the Dragons. He could possibly replace Gypsy( Jason Nightingale) or Mann for injuries. Valentine Holmes was without a doubt the star of the Cronulla Sharks. He is young and coming through quite handy. His stats are as followed:
23 Games played
89 points
16 tries
11 goals
FG 3
70 tackles
265 Hit ups
2807 metres ran
1 try asisst
16 line breaks

Last edited:

BennyV

Referee
St. George IIllawarra Dragons are hoping to get Cronulla Sharks stand out winger and goal kicker Valentine Holmes. It would essentially be a great pick up for the Dragons. He could replace Gypsy( Jason Nightingale) who is past his best. Valentine Holmes was without a doubt the star of the Cronulla Sharks. He is young and coming through quite handy. His stats are as followed:
23 Games played
89 points
16 tries
11 goals
FG 3
70 tackles
265 Hit ups
2807 metres ran
1 try asisst
16 line breaks

If Holmes comes here, he comes to play fullback. Not winger. At all.

I wont get started on the crap about Nightingale being past it, I'll get too angry!

TruSaint

Referee
It would essentially be a great pick up for the Dragons. He could replace Gypsy( Jason Nightingale) who is past his best.

1 injury plagued season, and this GF winner, international player , is ready to be replaced, by a 23 game game "veteran" ?
Mmmm, naaah

TruSaint

Referee
I was always intended to say for injuries and not Nightingale past is best. I just was not thinking straight.

Shadow, mate I wasnt having a go at you personally... i thought it was an excert from some article. All good mate... Flo as we all know had a poor year by his high standards.. 2016 should see him as the rock he is.

dragon thomo

Juniors
Valentine Holmes would be another piece of the puzzle to our back line and also a big part of the future . If we do not get him we should go for munster .

Source on this is the mole.

Not sure what's going on though. It's been pointed out that he's not off contract until 2018.