What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons interested in Valentine Holmes

The Nick

Bench
Source on this is the mole.

Not sure what's going on though. It's been pointed out that he's not off contract until 2018.

He won't be playing wing until 2018, and with Barba, Bird, Townshend and Maloney there they won't all fit into the spine and something will have to give.

This is what happens when you throw money at every off contract player with no real strategy. Barba in particular was a really dumb signing.

What a load of crap and this rumour has and will not have any substance.Please officially close this chapter now.

Yeah because you would know.....

thommo4pm

Coach
What a load of crap and this rumour has and will not have any substance.Please officially close this chapter now.

So it's not allowed to be discussed here, because you believe it has no substance?
The original post was started after the mole posted it, and is being discussed on other Dragons forums.
Whether it has substance or not, we are allowed to talk about it mate.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
He won't be playing wing until 2018, and with Barba, Bird, Townshend and Maloney there they won't all fit into the spine and something will have to give.

This is what happens when you throw money at every off contract player with no real strategy. Barba in particular was a really dumb signing.

Yeah because you would know.....
FYI the broncs are still paying half of Barba's contract again this season and he and Townsend are both only contracted till the end of 2017. Dan Hunt says hi by the way!

V

Vasilevsky

Bird just re-signed so yeah, let's make Valentine an offer.......

I saw him pull of a few remarkable plays in highlights but of the games I saw the Shonkies play, he didn't seem so good to me.

Eion

First Grade
Most of us sharks fans would be far more disappointed to lose Val than Bird. Kids the real deal, keep your dirty damn paws off him!

bottle

Coach
So it's not allowed to be discussed here, because you believe it has no substance?
The original post was started after the mole posted it, and is being discussed on other Dragons forums.
Whether it has substance or not, we are allowed to talk about it mate.

This is old mate's standard response to any rumour. He seems very unhappy.

to_ddeath

Coach
I saw him pull of a few remarkable plays in highlights but of the games I saw the Shonkies play, he didn't seem so good to me.

Yep. That does it for me too...cos Vas saw a few losses on the Tube, just simply can't have this kid.
No from me...just avoid. Extend Benj for 8 years instead!!!

T.

Shadow Dragon

Juniors

Valentine Holmes played for Queensland u20's and played fullback. He was called for the junior Australian training and the new Zeland trading squad for the 4 nations. I'm pretty sure if we get him( that's if we get him) he will be one of the fastest in the side. I'm pretty sure he is good enough.

V

Vasilevsky

Valentine Holmes played for Queensland u20's and played fullback. He was called for the junior Australian training and the new Zeland trading squad for the 4 nations. I'm pretty sure if we get him( that's if we get him) he will be one of the fastest in the side. I'm pretty sure he is good enough.

If he is a good fullback that can allow Dugan to move to the centres and partner Aitken, that would be good. I wouldn't look too much into U20s. Remember Beau Henry, Cummins and others I'm sure?

Shadow Dragon

Juniors
I'm saying that thommo4pm is right. We are allowed to discuss it. Bottle, you said that he sounds very unhappy. He says it on other forums because we are allowed to discuss it whether it has a substance or not

bottle

Coach
I'm saying that thommo4pm is right. We are allowed to discuss it. Bottle, you said that he sounds very unhappy. He says it on other forums because we are allowed to discuss it whether it has a substance or not

I don't think you understood my post.
I was replying to thommo's response to a quote.
I was referring to the poster he quoted.
I'm agreeing with you.