What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons interested in Valentine Holmes

You guys in here are funny.
Remember when the Little Bird was coming "home"?
Guess what, he's found his home.
Now you're thinking My Little Valentine will bring his love your way?
I'm sorry but he's gunna break your hearts.

Dragon66

Juniors
You guys in here are funny.
Remember when the Little Bird was coming "home"?
Guess what, he's found his home.
Now you're thinking My Little Valentine will bring his love your way?
I'm sorry but he's gunna break your hearts.

BBB. It's about the money,son. Birdy was offered more by you guys, and good luck to him. But your money must run out eventually, then look out.

We're a weird mob, bottle,
we still love our team no matter what our failings.
If we ever win one we wont know what to do with ourselves.
I dont know if it will be healthy for us if we do,
I dont think some people could live with it.

The Nick

Bench
Remember when Cronulla won a Premiersh....
Never mind.

LMAO.

I love how Sharks supporters jump on here to brag everytime they sign a player.

I suppose they have to cling to every little victory they get, as few and far between as they are.

BBB. It's about the money,son. Birdy was offered more by you guys, and good luck to him. But your money must run out eventually, then look out.

Mate its about the money for every player, and who can begrudge them that?
The main advantage with Bird was that we could upgrade 2016, if we hadn't then we may have seen a different picture.
The NRL is cyclic with most clubs and money, unless you are the Drongos, Rooters, Storm and SeeEeegals,and now Wabbits.
We have some very good people running the show these days so hopefully they make the most whilst the sun shines.
You guys were fine 5 years ago and made the most of it,
It will turn again.

LMAO.

I love how Sharks supporters jump on here to brag everytime they sign a player.

I suppose they have to cling to every little victory they get, as few and far between as they are.

Nah, only with Bird, and thats only because there were a few on here "in the know" who said he was coming back to the Dragons. That along with the reasons why he was coming back, friends, family etc.
You guys have your one premiership and you can use that against us and we have to wear it, cest la vie.

Shadow Dragon

Juniors
Nah, only with Bird, and thats only because there were a few on here "in the know" who said he was coming back to the Dragons. That along with the reasons why he was coming back, friends, family etc.
You guys have your one premiership and you can use that against us and we have to wear it, cest la vie.

You have only won 0 premierships
3 Runners up
2 minor premierships
3 Wooden spoons.

You have your 0 premierships.

V

Vasilevsky

We're a weird mob, bottle,
we still love our team no matter what our failings.
If we ever win one we wont know what to do with ourselves.
I dont know if it will be healthy for us if we do,
I dont think some people could live with it.

What is the point of speculating? The Shonkies won't win a Premiership so there isn't any need to worry about it.

lolesi

First Grade
Dragons would be mad not to have a crack, most clubs would be interested ! Great young player.

No doubt a long term prospect for the Sharks and with players like Lewis, Gallen, Barba and others coming off contract in the next two years they should have the money to resign him.

Just have to see how it plays out !

You have only won 0 premierships
3 Runners up
2 minor premierships
3 Wooden spoons.

You have your 0 premierships.

Hang on there buddy,
we have:
3 x Reserve Grade Premierships
1 x Under 23's Premiership
1 x Presidents Cup Premiership
plus the big one:
1 x Amco Cup

Let us have our glory!!!

V

Vasilevsky

I was replying to bottle's comment, pretty simple to understand I would have thought.

So you are worried about it? I mean, why bother explaining something when you weren't even asked to do so?

Regardless, Bird is a good player but not the fast outside back the Dragons need. I haven't seen it because I don't follow the Shonkies and how many big games are the Shonkies in? One every 5 years (if we don't count wooden spoon play-offs)? If the Dragons homies say Holmes would be a good fit and like Blake Ferguson, if Holmes wants to play in a team with a chance of winning a Premiership, we will take him. The Shonkies can have Gallen double up as a winger in his place in order to save some money.