What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons interested in Valentine Holmes

So you are worried about it? I mean, why bother explaining something when you weren't even asked to do so?

No, I'm not worried about it.
You couldn't see that I was taking the pizz out of myself and other Sharks supporters?
It's what we do as a defence mechanism.

Regardless, Bird is a good player but not the fast outside back the Dragons need. I haven't seen it because I don't follow the Shonkies and how many big games are the Shonkies in? One every 5 years (if we don't count wooden spoon play-offs)? If the Dragons homies say Holmes would be a good fit and like Blake Ferguson, if Holmes wants to play in a team with a chance of winning a Premiership, we will take him. The Shonkies can have Gallen double up as a winger in his place in order to save some money.
Holmes is shyte, dont worry about him

So have you checked the books?

Not yet, you'll be the first to know when I do.

V

Vasilevsky

You couldn't see that I was taking the pizz out of myself and other Sharks supporters?

You were taking the piss out of yourself? But what you said is true. Did you think were being sarcastic? Nay more, if you aren't worried about it why would you need to use a defence mechanism in order to deal with it? From the point of view of an amateur psychologist you are making no sense at all. It is Friday. Have you been on the drink for several hours already?

You were taking the piss out of yourself? But what you said is true. Did you think were being sarcastic? Nay more, if you aren't worried about it why would you need to use a defence mechanism in order to deal with it? From the point of view of an amateur psychologist you are making no sense at all. It is Friday. Have you been on the drink for several hours already?

So let me get this straight,
I reply to someone and just take the pizz and you proceed to make somewhat of a deal out of nothing.
I again take the pizz and you start to talk about yourself as an amateur psychologist.

Do you like apples?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Holmes is shyte, dont worry about him

Not yet, you'll be the first to know when I do.
Seems like there's a few guys in here taking themselves far too seriously Bubby....Don't seem to comprehend taking the piss out of ourselves as long suffering Sharks supporters. If only we could merge then play out of five home grounds like "big brother"!!!

Seems like there's a few guys in here taking themselves far too seriously Bubby....Don't seem to comprehend taking the piss out of ourselves as long suffering Sharks supporters. If only we could merge then play out of five home grounds like "big brother"!!!

It's quite entertaining!

V

Vasilevsky

So let me get this straight,
I reply to someone and just take the pizz and you proceed to make somewhat of a deal out of nothing.
I again take the pizz and you start to talk about yourself as an amateur psychologist.

Do you like apples?

But you weren't taking the piss. That is the point:crazy: FFS. What you said was needless and pointless but perfectly accurate.

God have mercy:?. And I thought "Miller was a legend" is annoying.

Jubileeboy

First Grade

Maybe if you had the same, massive number of supporters around the country or members as we do, you may need to travel to other venues to satisfy them...like we do.
The masses are everywhere and we do our bit for taking the peoples game to the people.
Now, get back to your dumpster, you scummer and wait for the next headline act/crisis to appear in the papers from Cough Lollie Field, or whatever it's called now.
:)

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Maybe if you had the same, massive number of supporters around the country or members as we do, you may need to travel to other venues to satisfy them...like we do.
The masses are everywhere and we do our bit for taking the peoples game to the people.
Now, get back to your dumpster, you scummer and wait for the next headline act/crisis to appear in the papers from Cough Lollie Field, or whatever it's called now.
:)
Lol...knew there must have been a reason for playing like nomads. For what it's worth -think you guys will be improvers this year. Added a bit of muscle and grunt up front (Hell -Benny Creagh wasn't gonna do it) as well as some depth over the park. What's the go with this Vas guy....think the locals would prefer Miller's over him any day! Best of luck for the season ahead (Except when you play little brother of course)

But you weren't taking the piss. That is the point:crazy: FFS. What you said was needless and pointless but perfectly accurate.

God have mercy:?. And I thought "Miller was a legend" is annoying.

You wouldn't get anyone taking the piss out on themselves because you are to stupid to see people on here take the piss out of you everyday.

Have a nice day my friend xx

What is your feeling on the matter?

Three in a row.
You seem to have a problem with direct questions.
There is a control issue, if the conversation is not going the way you want you resort to the child-like "I know you are but what am I" syndrome.
Quite common in pseudo intellectuals.

SBD82

Coach
Three in a row.
You seem to have a problem with direct questions.
There is a control issue, if the conversation is not going the way you want you resort to the child-like "I know you are but what am I" syndrome.
Quite common in pseudo intellectuals.

Quality stirring. Better user name. Well played sir.