What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons look as dangerous as a Golden Retriever!

saintsarah

Juniors
Just have to vent..watching it now...soooo frustrating watching it and seeing them concede all those points..it all started after the Bronson Harrison disallowed try, which i think of course, should have been allowed. It's like we drop in confidence abit when this happens, and likewise, life when we do score. But watching it now, Fien is throwing some really bad passes, Soward trying too hard and throwing some shockers too. And don't get me started on Stanley!! FFS!!...we need to get the broom out and have a good ol Spring clean, next season can't come soon enough....embarrassing that Dugan stills look out most threatening player, when he's only been with us for two weeks!!...wonder if he'll stick around for next year?!..come on boys Fire Up!!!

possm

Coach
Stanley and Vidot a defence nightmare on the left.
Forwards not moving up.
Attack not standing deep enough.
Halves are playing soooo bad.

Minh

First Grade
I was listening on the radio in the car and as soon as I heard the disallowed try, I was worried that we would capitulate and it seems we have so far. Mental toughness in adversity with calls going against us has almost always caused the team to implode. It must a a Saints thing very frustrating.

Minh

First Grade
No Prior in the team, he's been one of our better players this year and Price drops him, he's got NFI Price.

Craig93

Juniors
Sowards having another shocker gets the ball flat footed every time.
We have copped some shocker calls aswell..
Hope they blast the refs in the presser

Truly dreadful performance .
Not the end of the world but outplayed in every facet
Harrison ran some great lines in a well beaten pack
Prior sorely missed in my opinion

Drewbrees

Juniors
The only positive to come out of this game is that Josh Dugan is an absolute superstar and he never threw the towel in.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Dugan was the only highlight. He was outstanding.

Penrith dominated our pack in the first half.

I have given Stanley a go to find form but like others have said he NEVER looks like breaking a tackle or threatening the defensive line.