What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Lost, Minor Premiership Race On!

Bulldog Force

Referee
It's on again thanks to Brisbane. Everything went their way tonight. Amazing performance. Dragons simply had no answer to everything the Broncos threw at them. Now with a game in hand against the chooks, we might finish this round on equal points with the Dragons (let's not get too ahead of ourselves just yet, anything's possible). Whoever thought the Dragons would lose their 2nd on a row to a team who only 3 weeks ago lost 56-0 to Canberra :lol:

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Yes it is and I'm not surprised, I had a bad feeling when we had 4 games to go that we would drop 2 but didn't know which one's, now I do :( and hopefully that's it. I recon it will come down to the Eels game, however I am also worried about the Sth's game. The Dragons are in trouble they need to get their passion and hunger back, the lead on the comp that we had deflated it. But to be honest I don't really care about the MP I just care about winning a comp.

dogz08

First Grade
I want that Premiership, but i wouldn't mind us playing on a sunday arvo if we finish first..

Gaba

First Grade
It's on again thanks to Brisbane. Everything went their way tonight. Amazing performance. Dragons simply had no answer to everything the Broncos threw at them. Now with a game in hand against the chooks, we might finish this round on equal points with the Dragons (let's not get too ahead of ourselves just yet, anything's possible). Whoever thought the Dragons would lose their 2nd on a row to a team who only 3 weeks ago lost 56-0 to Canberra :lol:
Funny thing is if canberra and broncos played bulldogs the way they did against the dragons they both would have beaten the dogs

Last edited:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
If we continue playing like the way we have you guys may deserve the minor premiership. But I am sure we will bounce back, sooner or later.

andrew123

Juniors
imo the minor preimership isnt really a big deal

sure it wuld show the masive turn around for the dogs from spponers to minor preimers.

but also u have to consider that if the bulldogs come 1st they could be versing teams such as manly or eels in the first/second round of finals which could be dangerous

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
At this stage, it would be simply a big bonus. I still fear the Dragons and I think these losses are going to spark them up big time.. They'll get the Minor Premiership on differential I predict..

Eelectrica

Referee
At this stage, it would be simply a big bonus. I still fear the Dragons and I think these losses are going to spark them up big time.. They'll get the Minor Premiership on differential I predict..

You guys should make up a lot of ground on the Points differential these next 2 weeks.
Roosters and Warriors coming up. Should be very close to the dragons going into the final round after that.
The final round will be very interesting.

andrew123

Juniors
You guys should make up a lot of ground on the Points differential these next 2 weeks.
Roosters and Warriors coming up. Should be very close to the dragons going into the final round after that.
The final round will be very interesting.

round 26 has bulldogs vs. tigers and dragons vs. eels

so will be two very good games that could decide it

grandorient

Bench
Leave Gaba alone, he is a good bloke.

I believe the MP deserves to be fought out by these two great 2009 teams. To be perfectly honest, I couldn't predict the winner here, too close to call. At the moment the Dragons have their noses in front with the points differential, but that could all change over the next couple of weeks.

Dogs run home a little easier than Saints, anything could happen.

As we are not playing each other (just yet), I wish you guys good luck in your next three matches, but I wish my Saints even more so.

Bring it on !!!

GO

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I think the Dogs will beat Roosters and warriors, but lose to tigers, while I think the Dragons will certainly beat Souffs but I'm not too sure about beating the Eels. I hope so though. May the best team get the MP!

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
It's funny saying our attack isn't any good.. We've got something like the 3rd or 4th best attack in the comp and the 3rd best defence.

but also u have to consider that if the bulldogs come 1st they could be versing teams such as manly or eels in the first/second round of finals which could be dangerous

Whoever you get in the bottom half of that table is going to be someone in great form. It's a lottery.