What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons paying $2.50 v Manly

Old Timer

Coach
Doesn't matter what we do, nobody likes to give our club any credit or credence.
They just love not to rate us.

SGMax

Juniors
Even up to a week ago, the odds for the premiership came up and the bottom placed Tigers were considered far more likely to win it than the Dragons who were 3rd. Go figure!

Gareth67

First Grade
Let them right us off.
Make it better everytime we win.
Manly will be our hardest test so far.
Next 4 week will tell .

To use your own words dragonsammy61 , Spot on ! The bookies won't bring the Dragons odds down , until we have played the competition heavyweights .

Although we have been playing consistently good football for some time , we really haven't been tested by a ' quality ' team . But as you have said , from here on , the sides that the Dragons face will not be easy prey .

Morrow

Juniors
As at last night after the game we were $36 to win the comp and the bullgrubs $26....seriously.

ALSGI

Bench
I got us @$82 just before round 1, put $100 on them and as another poster said I've got more money than sense. Never put a bet on as big as that, and have never bet on Dragons winning a premiership.
I can only dream that it might help pay for all the lottery tickets I've lost on the Dragons over the years !!