What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Playing Again This Sunday

imported_Tonyp

Juniors
It looks like I've just joined the group and now I'm going to spam, but I have been loitering and I have some news (and I'm only going to say this once)
Fraser Park Jets are a soccer team in the NSW Premier League Winter Comp. They are holding trials for 19s, 21s and open this Sunday at Kojo.
It's a big breakthrough as the FP Jets are about to change their name to the Dragons, and play a couple of games next year at the most sacred of sacred turf.
They'll also be in red and white.
Come along to the trial and see how the ground looks and how your new second favourite team is shaping up
When Sunday 24 Nov
Where: Kojo
Time: From 845 am
If anyone here is from the Kogarah Committee I'd love to have a word about The Fraser Park Dragons to you and how they fit the criteria for making Kogarah more of a community resource.
They also want to do a Community day there as well.

tonyp