What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons re-sign Mikaele Ravalawa

TruSaint

Referee
St George Illawarra have announced that winger Mikaele Ravalawa has re-signed with the Dragons for a further three seasons.

The Fijian international will now remain with the Red V until at least the end of the 2023 NRL Telstra Premiership season.

Ravalawa joined the Dragons last season and has scored 14 tries in 23 first grade appearances to date; he is currently the club's equal leading try-scorer (three) in 2020.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/202...YHFxrOeKx8AniVRWe0FqeIlX4WmPtYxMf4yrtbL1rHtHU

TruSaint

Referee
What f**king club in history has announced a signing and included a line highlighting the players deficiencies.
"Last weekend I made a few errors under the high ball but I know I can be better."

dragons-badge.svg

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I’m thinking they are just shoring up their backup wingers to make some big name plays. I actually would rather use what we have in say 1.Dufty 2.Ramsey. 3Wiliame.4.Lomax 5.Saab and spend the money saved on the Fox to get a new coach.

denis preston

First Grade
I’m actually happy with this although hopefully the Contract is a modest value.

Rava can work on those errors and be a beast at only 22 yrs old. He and Saab should be the wingers long term.
Ii'm hoping this is not an admission that Saab is leaving us.Oon minimal money ok, now lets get him playing centre in reggies when it comes back.

Latest posts