What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons table three-year deal to Moses Suli

Trifili13

Juniors
It will be nice to have a centre that can burst through the line and the other that can go around and set up his winger
Yes it would, but instead we have Lomax and Beale. Just kidding. If we do end up signing Suli and he performs anywhere near what he is capable of, and Lomax can stay injury free and continues to build his combination with Rava, then we should be competitive at minimum.

I think there is enough talent in the side to at least get 7th or 8th place so long as they play good consistent football and with a bit of luck in terms of injuries and suspensions. You can then build further for 2023 and maybe attract more better quality players who can see a future and what the club is trying to do.

possm

Coach
I'd say that Suli and Scott would be two of the best center combinations running around if they could play to their full potential. remember Scott was in great form before off-field troubles caused distractions.

I am a Lomax fan but believe his best position is fullback. One day this will prove to be the case. Like Dufty, I love Sloan's attacking ability however, he still needs to work on his defensive skills.

TruSaint

Referee
manly have just confirmed suli has been released from final year of contract.

Thx.

FA99H8mVkAgM309

Latest posts