What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Team Yeah!

St George Illawarra Dragons Coach Wayne Bennett has today named an unchanged line-up to take on the Tigers in the 2nd Preliminary Final to be played at ANZ Stadium on Saturday night.
The Dragons progressed straight through to the Grand Final qualifier after defeating the Sea-Eagles 28-0 at WIN Jubilee Oval in Week One of the Finals Series.
Hooker Dean Young believes the side will benefit from the week off.
“I used to think the week in, week out footy was a bonus but a few years on I think a week away from high pressure footy is good and gives everyone a chance to freshen up,” Young said.
NRL v Tigers
ANZ Stadium
Saturday, September 25
1. Darius Boyd
2. Brett Morris
3. Mark Gasnier
4. Matt Cooper
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Jamie Soward
7. Ben Hornby (c)
8. Neville Costigan
9. Dean Young
10. Michael Weyman
11. Beau Scott
12. Ben Creagh
13. Jeremy Smith
14. Nathan Fien
15. Trent Meriin
16. Matt Prior
17. Jarrod Saffy
18. Nick Emmett
19. Kyle Stanley
20. Jon Green
21. Luke Priddis

http://www.dragons.com.au/default.a...30597&title=bennett-maintains-winning-formula

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a question

what the f**k is a "chowie platter poo" ???

I am a musician, I play a number of different instruments in a number of different projects.

One of those I hope to do when I get the time is a band called 'Splatterpoo', obviously a bit of a pisstake, a bit of fun (freudian) and like the Ramones, you know like 'Joey Ramone', I am called Chowie Splatterpoo, chowie being my nickname. How did my nickname come about?? I used to live in Thailand and my first name is Travis, however the Thai's cant pronounce T, R, V OR S and what they would say when trying to pronounce my name sounded like "Chowie", see the similarity to Travis?? Maybe not but true story. Anyway when I told my mates that story they thought it would be pretty cool to call me Chowie for a while and it stuck.

So at some point when I finish the projects I am currently working on 'The Thoughts' you can check out the demo's on my space (I hope thats not advertising) and another one with a bunch of pro muso's. I will get out there with Splatterpoo and have some fun dressing up at gigs etc. its on the cards. Hope that answers your question informatively enough.

Cheers.

This Year?

Immortal
Laxatives.jpg

This thread is giving me the sh*ts.....

Torro

Juniors
What a scary team, the Tigers must be splattering poo all over the place right now

The dragons have always been good on paper. It wouldn't be a surprise to Sheens. The Tigs will aim up well for an epic match tomorrow.