What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons to target million-dollar Titan as Hunt talks continue.

Don't recall Widdop leading us to any glory either. Surely you don't expect Ben Hunt to do it all on his own? You need decent players in key positions. We have a rookie fullback, a rookie five-eight and a well past it hooker. Add to that centres who pass to nobody, slow wingers, and lacklustre orwards. We have a crap team and it's pointless blaming all our woes on our best player.
Got closer than Hunt. Elimination final 2015/2018. Widdop 5/8 of the year 2017. Hunt had his best year in '22.. still did not win best half award.

possm

Coach
In my opinion, Hunt is not a good fit for our team and never has been. Now, we have Sullivan coming through and young Wallace in the pipeline.

What the Dragons desperately need is a competitive forward pack. In particular:
A first-grade prop
A good hooker - Robson
A marquee edge forward - David Fifita

To have any chance of making this happen we have to let Hunt go; possibly a swap for Fifita.

redv13

Bench
In my opinion, Hunt is not a good fit for our team and never has been. Now, we have Sullivan coming through and young Wallace in the pipeline.

What the Dragons desperately need is a competitive forward pack. In particular:
A first-grade prop
A good hooker - Robson
A marquee edge forward - David Fifita

To have any chance of making this happen we have to let Hunt go; possibly a swap for Fifita.
You forgot the marquee loser: Flanagan jnr

saintly1996

Juniors
kick pressure on like he does?? he didn't even have a single charge down this year?? Statistically worst second rower in the comp in terms of missed tackles... top 25 for ineffective tackles. doesn't crack the top 50 in terms of one positive attacking stat.. top 50 for penalties conceded. Also didn't say it was his fault for first try?? hahah there is no valid argument for you. I said he didn't bother to chase and put pressure on holmes whereas tedesco did. Where did I blame him for the try scored?? There's just no validity in any of your points..

Yep you are right Martin is bog average, had no impact in GF and the Aust selectors are completely wrong in selecting him. lol lol lol

justadragon

Bench
Wouldn't have that hopeless
Weirdo anywhere near our
Youngsters.
What current hopeless weirdo, would you want next to our juniors. After all Mr Hook is not endearing himself to our juniors, havent heard boo from Flanagan, our AC's got punted, and we now have a coach with no credentials involved in our pathways, yep we sure know everything about junior management.

Last edited:

saintly1996

Juniors

Enough said
You are a a complete tosser.
You ignore the 45 tackles made, 15 runs and 155 running metres to focus on a missed tackle in the 76th minute on a break made on the opposite side of the field that he defends on.

Have a look a Kikau's stats for the GF he did nothing, this conversation started with value for money, Kikau will be on $750 at the dogs, Martin at $550k would be value for money

If you were an Australian selector we would need to forfeit, as no player would meet your standards.

saintmar

Juniors
You ignore the 45 tackles made, 15 runs and 155 running metres to focus on a missed tackle in the 76th minute on a break made on the opposite side of the field that he defends on.

Have a look a Kikau's stats for the GF he did nothing, this conversation started with value for money, Kikau will be on $750 at the dogs, Martin at $550k would be value for money

If you were an Australian selector we would need to forfeit, as no player would meet your standards.
Liam would be a great buy.

Black Panther

Juniors

No actually Kikau will be on closer to 850k.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Scratch my head how Kikau, TPJ, Thompson, Mahoney, Flanagan, Burton(Upgraded soon) Addo-Carr, Jackson, R.Sutton are all on good coin and they can still sign players like Davey as well, shows how we don't know how to play the game on the field or off it...
Just need to get Gould back to the club he supposedly supported as a kid. Nah, way too many comfortable pigs at the trough to accommodate a real football brain.

SAP58

Juniors
Do we dare hope ? If they sign up duds i'm sharpening my pitchfork and lighting up my stake and hot footing it to the Leagues club !
Problem is all of the players he was referring to on his “list” have shown us “the bird” & gone elsewhere. Hook is now going through old programs trying to work out who to ring & who will take his call. We are a circus with lots of clowns !

Latest posts