What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Celtic

druzik

Juniors
It's becoming my Saturday night ritual... :lol: which annoys the other half no end... especially when she wants me to go out with her shopping on Sundays...

all the more reason to saty up, with JaxAxe games live now you have RL from potentially 6 countries now... all we need is now the details for the Russian games to be on TV........ :lol: life is grand.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
we managed over 100 posts again, this keeps up and you'd have to say the french forum is a raving success.

Would've been plenty more had orange not stuffed up earlier.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
all the more reason to saty up, with JaxAxe games live now you have RL from potentially 6 countries now... all we need is now the details for the Russian games to be on TV........ :lol: life is grand.

Now that would be cool, could throw in some calipso RL from the Windies too.

:lol: She doesn't have any clue about football... has only finally learned which one I actually like ("is NRL or AFL the good one?") after almost 6 years... and to think, her parents are from Salford...

druzik

Juniors
we managed over 100 posts again, this keeps up and you'd have to say the french forum is a raving success.

Would've been plenty more had orange not stuffed up earlier.

It is wonderful, isnt it, I love the RL in these countries... but look dont knock the NRL... its its own style, what we want o´s countries developing their own styles of plays and and transfering that to the international arena... we saw in the WC how exciting teams could be like the Fijiand and Irish... and the PNGns.

when you coming over, you should try to hit some of the internationals if you can... i can give you dates and locations... actually just go and check it out on here.

Sure will... depends on where I get a job... currently doing some work with a consultancy here in Sydney who have a branch in the UK (in Yeovil of all places) as well as Germany who I'm trying to line up some contracts with...

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
It is wonderful, isnt it, I love the RL in these countries... but look dont knock the NRL... its its own style, what we want o´s countries developing their own styles of plays and and transfering that to the international arena... we saw in the WC how exciting teams could be like the Fijiand and Irish... and the PNGns.

I love my NRL, but I love international more for some reason, must be because we don't see it often enough.

Agreed. Watching the various competitions around the place, you get an appreciation for the different styles - actually really enjoyed watching Celtic moving the ball around today, playing risky football. Though they would probably be punished heavily for it if they were playing an NRL side...

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Better get a few hours sleep, I think the missus is going to the antique road show today at kembla grange race course and she'll probably want me to tag along.

later all..

druzik

Juniors
Sure will... depends on where I get a job... currently doing some work with a consultancy here in Sydney who have a branch in the UK (in Yeovil of all places) as well as Germany who I'm trying to line up some contracts with...

Cool I am looking at a Job in Culham near oxford.

druzik

Juniors
No, worse - the Aussie Rules people... it's like arguing with a Mormon.
Mormon or a mor...n ... Th AFL guys can be militant to the nth degree.

Its funny they have a wierd mentality, its ok for them to dish crap out but as soon as you do it to them they have a hissy fit... and they seem to be unable to fathom the fact that the majority of the world Dont like their sport.

Cool I am looking at a Job in Culham near oxford.

I'm hoping to line something up for a few months... though, not having British citizenship means that some of the major sources of work for someone like me is cut off (i.e. the Defence industry where I won't be able to get a clearance due to being a dangerous alien.)

Latest posts