What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v dogs.

SaintPauli

Juniors
It's always been hard beating the grubs.
With this Dragons team and this coach? I'll be watching with one eye open and one shut.
Best of luck Dragons.

BennyV

Referee
Graham will make our forwards look like swiss cheese.

Our forwards will be spent after 30 minutes and the Dogs will run riot.

Simms at starting pop for 1 week yep he's killing it.
Who would you start at prop? Genuine question...

St Georgio

Juniors
Even opposition players are taking the Mickey..Reynolds on the news tonight said he was expecting a really tough game ..only problem was he couldn't hold back grinning after saying it.
Reynolds is correct for the first 15 minutes they will play with some initial intent, then the dogs will realise, the Dragons structures are the same from 2013 and revert to there weekday training drills and comfortably walk back to the shed for Dessy to congratulate them on a great training session after putting 40 on us!

Alec's-saints

Juniors
If the team is sick of all the criticism, how about they step up and play like men. Winning solves everything, it's a win win situation, if we win awesome! If we lose even better, that would put even more pressure on the squad.

Old Timer

Coach
Who would you start at prop? Genuine question...
Benny V

I would actually start with Sims.

Whilst I am no fan of his I cannot see the point in Mary starting him 1 time as a prop and then abandoning the idea and putting him back to the bench especially since we are now actually 1 prop down for 3 weeks.

Typical Mary try something with 1 player week in week out (Lafai and Rein) and yet with another player 1 or 2 goes (Mann and Sims) and then throw it on the scrap heap.

Erratic decision making by the coach makes for erratic outcomes with the players.

John moz

Juniors
Again we play the bulldogs at there home ground what a disgrace we have 5 home grounds and doust couldn't arrange to play them at SCG or sydney football stadium. 30 + we have no chance mary has 1 game plan all year and the same on Friday night 30 to 40 .nil against us.

monsterkev

Juniors
get your money on the dogs turn a negative into a positive outcome if you win some cash you dont have to feel bad all weekend cause dragons got flogged

BennyV

Referee
Benny V

I would actually start with Sims.

Whilst I am no fan of his I cannot see the point in Mary starting him 1 time as a prop and then abandoning the idea and putting him back to the bench especially since we are now actually 1 prop down for 3 weeks.

Typical Mary try something with 1 player week in week out (Lafai and Rein) and yet with another player 1 or 2 goes (Mann and Sims) and then throw it on the scrap heap.

Erratic decision making by the coach makes for erratic outcomes with the players.
Fair enough. I thought it made sense last week, as much as Ah Mau hasn't been the same this year we really lost something when he and Packer were both off the field earlier this season.

Either way, IMO Sims at prop is the same level of silliness as Friz at prop. Sims looked pretty good against Titans running some short balls and getting in behind the ruck, but as a prop, while h gets over the advantage line he doesn't have the size to bend the line properly, especially with our 1 out pattern.

wayne57

Juniors
I dreamt we won 22 to 6, than I woke up and reality set in,how sad.

I think I go back to sleep and when I wake up maybe the coach is gone and we have signed a couple of decent players.

I know I am just dreaming, right.