What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Manly game day.

watatank

Coach
Would prefer O'Brien play but it's neither here nor there for me. O'Brien didn't play long minutes last week so it's not as though we will have to replace minutes played.

bottle

Coach
Hopefully there's strategy that revolves around Rory getting more time in the lower grade.

Hopefully.

stg666

Juniors
bugger george . rory put in when on the field last week , hitting the line hard. bad move imo .

The Damo

Juniors
George and Rory have been pretty similar in my view, maybe George is motivated to play his old club and make a point? I quitr like the bench of marketo, DeBelin and The Stranger. George and Rory would be used the same way it seems, come on for short bursts.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Not fussed about either rose or o'brien, as long as Le'strange is on the bench.

Well, we are about to find out if last weeks comeback was a one off fluke.

P.s., who is going to put the biggest hit on Mason? Maybe Marketo when he comes off the bench.

Dragon66

Juniors
Strong first half. Marshall having a few brain explosions before the sixth tackle. Great try to Nightingale.
Merrin, Thompson and Frizell strong in the forwards. Widdop looking more composed tonight. Aitken looking comfortable out there. Dugan starting to look like a SOS fullback but his passing game is still shit.

We have dominated field position thanks to Manly's poor handling and penalties and we have tackled strongly. But the worry is that if Manly get a reasonable share of possession our team quite often goes into a stand and wait defensive line. Still getting over excited in attack. Should be an exciting second half.