What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Raiders

Steel Dragon

Bench
Southernsaint said:
"one further scheduled in Round 17 – the Steelers Heritage game v Canberra at WIN Stadium."

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/static/article_2809.asp

Goddammit!!
Why cant we just wear the Steelers strip for these heritage days. The jersey we had v Brisbane is still the best one (friggin dirty I didnt get one) Anyone know where theyre available?

Has anyone heard any other Dragons supporter say that they like it (or heaven forbid - prefer it)?!?!?
Other than Dragon Scott that is!:D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Steel Dragon said:
Has anyone heard any other Dragons supporter say that they like it (or heaven forbid - prefer it)?!?!?
Other than Dragon Scott that is!:D
Plenty of opposition supporters say they like it.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Godz Illa said:
Yeah, that was my point. Why does your sig contain such a person?

Yeah, fair enough. More of an 'in joke' so to speak. It's not really meant to be seen in a postive & or negative light.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Willow said:
Plenty of opposition supporters say they like it.

Well yeah - I like any opposition jersey that increases the chance of them looking like tools!
Pink socks Bulldogs!?!?
(oh sure breast cancer and all - but still Pink Socks!!)

big pat

Coach
Steel Dragon said:
Well yeah - I like any opposition jersey that increases the chance of them looking like tools!
Pink socks Bulldogs!?!?
(oh sure breast cancer and all - but still Pink Socks!!)
when matt hayden& andrew symonds supported breast cancer, they just had pink rubbers over their bats.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Southernsaint said:
Maybe because it doesn't remind them of a Great St George Team...
lol. Funny thread.

'Mighty' Sharks reckoned he is still looking to for the Bomb the Shire fan... two years after taking offence. Presumably he is still trying to find a big enough posse to back him up.

Ribs

Bench
Forgive my stupidity, but who is the guy with the GST banner at the games......?

skeepe

Immortal
skeepe will be in attendance at this one. Having never been to Wollongong, can anyone give me a rundown of the parking situation near the ground? Also, is the CBD close by (say, a 15-20 minute walk or so)?

Ribs

Bench
Parking is pretty easy..... the ground is about a 10 minute walk from the station.

Am I the only one here that thinks a weakened Raiders side plus a bunch of over confdent supporters means trouble?

When is the last time we actually beat the Raiders?

This game is huge as far as the saeson goes, I hope the players arent talking like we are.

skeepe said:
skeepe will be in attendance at this one. Having never been to Wollongong, can anyone give me a rundown of the parking situation near the ground? Also, is the CBD close by (say, a 15-20 minute walk or so)?

It's basically on the verge of the cbd, if you get there early you can park behind the warm up area. Or just park back towards the main road on one of the side streets.

Get there early though.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. I thought his name was Dick Grayson.

Scotty, you don't know who he is, so I'm curious as to why you replied - are you related to dodger?

The Preacher

First Grade
Would anyone be interested in having a schooey on the front porch (I can't spell verandah) of The Harp before Sunday's game ??? :b: :alcho:

The Preacher

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
My Gong mate has invited me to a BBQ. I'll see if I can get you in Preach.

Thanks Godz, but I'll have my young bloke, brother, a mate and possibly "The Minister for Not Having a Goodtime":evil: with me, and I wouldn't wan't to inflict them on anyone that hasn't been inducted !!!;-)

Willow said:
lol. I thought his name was Dick Grayson.

Scotty, you don't know who he is, so I'm curious as to why you replied - are you related to dodger?

Because i knew i had the picture, and thought it may help him be identified Willow...

Hows that for a reason Willow, good enough ?

As for your Dodger question, i have no idea who you are talking about.

Latest posts