What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Raiders

Willow

Assistant Moderator
some cranky bugger said:
Hows that for a reason Willow, good enough ?
Settle down precious. Most folks don't have a problem with straight forward questions.
Looks like you're forever taking yourself too seriously.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
SilverSteeler said:
We have lost the last 7 games, we last beat them at WIN stadium 02 or 03?

I think it's 02, or even 01. I know I was there to see them beat Canberra in the '10,000th' match of Rugby League. Can't remember if we beat them since.

big pat

Coach
SilverSteeler said:
We have lost the last 7 games, we last beat them at WIN stadium 02 or 03?
winning streaks are made to be broken.just look at Qld at telstra this year, go saints.

Father Ted

First Grade
Drew-Sta said:
I think it's 02, or even 01. I know I was there to see them beat Canberra in the '10,000th' match of Rugby League. Can't remember if we beat them since.

We beat them 44-12 at WIN in 2001

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Yeah we have a bad record against Canberra but don't we have a good record at WIN so i think we'll get it up GO THE DRAGONS!

Godz Illa

Coach
Another memorable WIN match v Canberra was 2002 I think, a controversial draw. Canberra were leading by 1 with seconds to go, the ref (can't recall which one it was) stopped the clock during a scrum, then penalised the Raiders for being offside. It was a differential penalty so we couldn't go for goal, Willie Peters tapped and potted the equalising field goal. Woolford was apoplectic with rage lol. God love him.

Ribs

Bench
Best win was the joint ventures first at Bruce.....

One of the only times Ive made the journey down (went to Uni there, hate the f*cking place).

One minute left, 80 metres to travel.... last tackle.....Brown bomb.... Wishart climbs high and scores Wide.

Then Barto dobs it for a 2 point win.

Magic.

This Year?

Immortal
I really hope the Dragons turn up for this one. The Raiders will have something to prove and we desperately need the 2 points. Every game against the Raiders has been hard over the last few seasons and what a time it would be to break that hoodoo. I'm never confident against the Radiers, but hopefully Saints can do something special and give us some hope for making the top 8 by winning this one.

skeepe

Immortal
According to a bloke named KW, the Raiders will run out with a team something along the lines of:

1. William Zillman
2. David Milne
20. Phil Graham
4. Colin Best
5. Bronx Goodwin
7. Todd Carney
9. Lincoln Withers (c)
8. Troy Thompson
14. Ryan Hinchcliffe
10. Scott Logan
17. Nigel Plum
12. Josh Miller
13. Glen Turner

3. Marshall Chalk
15. Dane Tilse
16. Trevor Thurling
21. Michael Weyman

This guy seems to have the good oil when it comes to the Raiders, so who knows.

dragonfire

Bench
if we are going to beat them no better chance than with TLL/Tongue/Costigan out. Expecting Creagh to perhaps play his best game of the season after the time he has spent with the Blues camp and that attitude rubbing onto him

skeepe

Immortal
The Preacher said:
I don't know what the feeling in Canberra is, but I think he shows heaps of potential.

Absolutely. Queensland wanted him for Origin last year, unfortunately for them he's a Blue through and through. Had an indifferent year this year though - needs to get his knees right. Hasn't really been at full fitness all year yet. Big things next year, IMO.

The Preacher

First Grade
This Year? said:
Surely the Dragons have to target Colin Worst's side in attack. :crazy:

:lol: I heard he unsuccessfully attempted to tackle breakfast the other day. He left his chair to chase the dog, but couldn't get a hand on it, and when he turned back, his breaky was gone. Once again the opposition scored.:oops:

This Year?

Immortal
The Preacher said:
:lol: I heard he unsuccessfully attempted to tackle breakfast the other day. He left his chair to chase the dog, but couldn't get a hand on it, and when he turned back, his breaky was gone. Once again the opposition scored.:oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts