What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Raiders

petetheileet

First Grade
Team has just been named, nothing out of the ordinary, Cooper and Woolford back in the side.

NRL
v Canberra Raiders
2.00pm Sunday 8 July
WIN Stadium

Coach: Nathan Brown

1. Ben HORNBY (c)

2. Jason NIGHTINGALE

3. Chase STANLEY

4. Matt COOPER

5. Josh MORRIS

6. Rangi CHASE

7. Jamie SOWARD

8. Justin POORE

9. Simon WOOLFORD

10. Dan HUNT

11. Beau SCOTT

12. Chris HOUSTON

13. Ben CREAGH

14. Adam PEEK

15. Corey PAYNE

16. Lagi SETU

17. Ben ELLIS

18. Keith LULIA

www.dragons.com.au

Godz Illa

Coach
He was helped off the field in PL. I assume when they listed Hornby as unavailable, they meant Thorby.

If they go into this game with the same mental approach they did when they prepared themselves against Brisbane and Manly they could very much win this, the moment they get a bit relaxed towards a team and one that isn't coming 1st or is a team that we would expect or highly capable of beating there game is crap and looks flat.

Approach this game as though it's a near impossible feat to win and they should look good at home. Last week should have brought some confidence back to the side, so long as Soward doesn't get too much confidence and plays the game with moderate involvement and Rangi and Hornby work in with him it should go down good.

A error free game with the same desperation on loose balls and we hopefully will get our 2 points. Simon would be there to belt his old team and Tongue isn't listed, he was a factor that broke us in the 1st clash earlier on in the year.

dragonsoul

Juniors
we will win this one as long as we fix our right hand side defence brown must know this is our problem ,what do you guys think?:eek:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Alan Tongue not playing is a hue help to the Dragons. He is the heart and soul of the Raiders.

Hope the Dragons don't go in cocky after this weekends game. They have to remember the last 10 mins of the game against Manly. They switched off and nearly lost a game after having a 14pt lead with 12 mins to go. They have to keep their minds on teh job for the full 80. Raiders can carve you up if you let them. They seem to score heaps of points when they get on a roll. Ask Parra.......

big pat

Coach
if matt cooper gets thru soo uninjured he will tighten defence up, saints just need to try and get into a winning frame of mind, everything else will follow.

Dragon

Coach
Also no Weyman and possibly Costigan out for the Raiders. Canberras away record this year is woeful, im confident we can get the win.

The Preacher

First Grade
I have no doubt we will win. I just feel that there's a change in attitude coming through, and the confidence levels of the kids, as long as it is kept in check (see Ritchie Williams) is something that will bring the side together.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Immortal said:
Almost as classy as killing your family.

Sick burn!

clerkst4.jpg

Steel Dragon

Bench
If Woolford wasnt playing - id give us more of a chance....

I highly doubt that with all the brouhaha surrounding the red shirts the club would wear them for a home game.

The Preacher

First Grade
big pat said:
last week was red nose day this sunday at wollongong it will be red rag day.

With Mr. Tired and Emotional sitting on the bench, and making a complete fool of himself again, no doubt.

Make sure you blokes on the hill give it to him, I will be, from the southern stand.