What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons vs Raiders - Match Thread *spoilers*

Dragooner

Bench
Ellis is starting! Hallelujah!

Stanley out and Setu comes onto the bench. Prove yourself boy, show em how good you are.

Dragooner

Bench
4-0, Nightingale scores kick to come, good try.

The Canberra backs were racing up very quickly and a cheeky little chip by Soward.

Dragooner

Bench
Gaz converts. :D

Love watching a Dragon kick one from the sideline, I saw it last week and thought, long time since I've seen us convert one from there.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
saints six to nil nightingale scored, gasnier conversion 8th minute two penalty goals to gasnier 10 nil now canbera droped the ball over the line 15th min,

Dragooner

Bench
Gaz kicks the penalty kick.

Soward nearly made it all the way then, a try would have been nice.

8-0, strong start need to keep this up.

Dragooner

Bench
10-0. Another penalty goal. Gaz was dirty with the decision from the sideline! He wanted to put more pressure on the Raiders, I would have tried to get the 4/6 as opposed to the 2. There's no difference between 8 and 10.

Dragooner

Bench
10-4 kick to come.

They broke us down through the middle, that's the key way to break us down.

Converts, 10-6.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
canbera scored on the back of st george penaltys and poor clearance on the last. 10 to 6 saints leading but playing poorly 27th minute, saint reply of a penalty to safy, canbera claim biting from safy on report but penalty stood, saints score on the sixth tackle, nightingale jumped over the top on a cross field kick , saward missed the conversion. 35th minute, the saints give away cheap penalty, canbera scored on their fourth tackle on half time, 14 to 12 saints just but droped the ball on the attack on their fourth b4 given away that cheap penalty that was when they were attacking the canbera line

Dragooner

Bench
14-6.

Rangi and Soward wreacking havoc. Love having Florence on my fantasy team! :D

What's the deal with the kicking duties? Gaz 3/3, then Soward kicks?

dragons74

Juniors
Another Raiders try, most teams score against Dragons just before halftime, and the Raiders add to that tally.
14-10 kick to come.

Dragooner

Bench
Last thing we needed, we couldn't give Canberra any confidence going into the half.

:lol: at Saffy.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
dragons74 said:
Saffy on report for not eating today, had a big bite from Carney I think it was. 4-8 weeks if proven?
Impossible to tell from the match replays. I'm sure we'll see plenty of angles of it later on. Still just an allegation, but it won't stop the lynch mobs forming.

Latest posts