What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drags v Hens. Who ya picking ??

Meth

Staff member
Picking the Dragons, cheering the Roosters, but I don't really mind who wins- just want to see a great game

JoeD

First Grade
Pick drags to win. Can't decide who I want to win though. More kiwis in rooters but they've had one fairly recently. Better to share them around

Juju

Juniors
Picking the Dragons, cheering the Roosters, but I don't really mind who wins- just want to see a great game
This is how I feel. I really hated the roosters 2002 - 2004 though. And hate Anasta with a passion.

Lets hope i do as good as i did last weekend :)

010-3.jpg

Micistm

Bench
Kinda wishing the Rooster would do it, underdog and all that, and dream return for Carney who's done so well...
...But IMO the Dragons will not be denied this year. Like or hate their style, but it's effective the majority of the time. And I'd be chuffed for the Bennett man, even if you gotta feel for Smith, always the Bridesmaid...;-)

In all honesty though I'm not a massive fan of either team! Lol. Go the Jnr Warriors!

MKEB...

Staff member
Roosters by 4. This is most I have looked forward to a grandfinal in years.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Drags. I need them to get up for quadruple points in a picking comp (a point for picking them today, and 3 points for picking them to win the comp a while back). Wigan already got up for me this morning so I'm feeling good.