What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Draw from rounds 21-26

Red Bear

Referee
With round 15 coming up when do we start to see the timeslots for these games appear? Surely must be starting to be released soon?

Cheers

Card Shark

Immortal
Another tv game wouldn't be too bad

Not even if you were runaway minor premiers..... Oh you might if you played Brisbane though, just wait til 9.30 for the delayed game.

I will be very interested in who gets free to air.... I'm tipping same old, same old.

Not even if you were runaway minor premiers..... Oh you might if you played Brisbane though, just wait til 9.30 for the delayed game.

I will be very interested in who gets free to air.... I'm tipping same old, same old.

It wouldn't be rocket science to figure it out. Top 4 team vs anyone in the top 8 will get the lions share of Friday and Sunday games.

Where that is not possible, they will slip in a high drawing Sydney team like Tigers, Eels or Dragons if they are playing another high drawing team in similar position.

Broncos will get almost all of the Friday games live into Brisbane unless you have 2 top 4 teams playing each other or say Titans v Cowboys.

Canberra, Sharks and Warriors will not get a look in as per usual.

Big Sam

First Grade
There's a big chance we'll have at least 4 Friday night games in the last 6 rounds.

Card Shark

Immortal
There's a big chance we'll have at least 4 Friday night games in the last 6 rounds.

Dreaming.......

Be realistic Sam, there is bound to be someone the eels, dragons, tigers or panthers are playing that are more important games.

Battle for the spoon - that should be a Friday game.

Big Sam

First Grade
Dreaming.......

Be realistic Sam, there is bound to be someone the eels, dragons, tigers or panthers are playing that are more important games.

Battle for the spoon - that should be a Friday game.

Lol.

We do have Melbourne, Canterbury, Manly, and Easts in the last 6 weeks which will all have a bearing on the minor premiership and top 4.

Card Shark

Immortal
Lol.

We do have Melbourne, Canterbury, Manly, and Easts in the last 6 weeks which will all have a bearing on the minor premiership and top 4.

What about rd 26 with the Sharks ?

Oops , my bad. No way will they put these 2 teams on FTA on the same night.

Morfs

Juniors
Round 25 - Manly v Storm, Brookvale. You would expect this to be on FTA, but I bet Nein won't touch it. If they do, I can see another week-long lead up to the game a la 2011, and we all know how that turned out.

I for one would like to see this game on a Sunday arvo.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Fingers crossed it we get another game in Perth during the unannounced rounds though I think they are relaying the pitch at nib during July so would have to be at subi sadly.

Diesel

Referee
Would be a good time to trail one Friday night game and perhaps another Sunday game be it 12pm in Auckland or a twilight game instead

LeagueNut

First Grade
Do they release the times for the rest of the rounds all at once? Or will it be drip-fed week by week?

Card Shark

Immortal
Fingers crossed it we get another game in Perth during the unannounced rounds though I think they are relaying the pitch at nib during July so would have to be at subi sadly.

The venues are already locked in, it's the timeslots that are to be advised.

I'd say they'll probably release the last 6 rounds all at once.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LeagueNut - all six rounds will be released at once.

Valheru

Coach
So apparently this is meant to be released tomorrow.

Any predictions?

Surely souths/Roosters in round 26 would be a lock for Friday night footy with perhaps the storm game as well in case the minor premiership is a 3 way race?

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'd expect Donkeys-Dragons will be Friday night, despite how shit both teams are going. Nearly always is.