What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreamteam 2013

HowHigh

Coach
Didn't get 800 this round but 778 was enough to move me up to 2400
I'll be happy with top 1000 this year

HowHigh

Coach
Some big scores this round. I got 953 which moves me to 1700 rank.
I've only got 11 trades left and 12 players for round 15....not sure to use any or not lol.

hunters

Juniors
Some big scores this round. I got 953 which moves me to 1700 rank.
I've only got 11 trades left and 12 players for round 15....not sure to use any or not lol.
Nice. Got 939 myself and moved up to 586. However, I've only got 9 trades left and may even use 3 of those this week to field a full 17 and prepare for round 18.

HowHigh

Coach
Nice. Got 939 myself and moved up to 586. However, I've only got 9 trades left and may even use 3 of those this week to field a full 17 and prepare for round 18.
586..good stuff lol

This week I think it's time to cash in on G.Burgess...downgrading him to T.Burgess who was named in the 17 for Souths. That'll free up enough cash for me to upgrade Stockwell to Parker.
After that, all I need is to cash in another cow and get Inglis and my team is set for the rest of the season.
I'm going to have to take a hit in round 18 but I think my team will be good enough after that to finish within the top 1000 hopefully.

Geohood

Bench
Ranked 110 now.. Enjoying it much more than Supercoach this year.

About 500 points behind #1 so it would be a minor miracle to win overall but top 10 is a real goal.

HowHigh

Coach
Ranked 110 now.. Enjoying it much more than Supercoach this year.

About 500 points behind #1 so it would be a minor miracle to win overall but top 10 is a real goal.
110 nice
If you burn some trades and have as close to 17 as you can for rd18 you could possibly make up some good ground.
Anyway not like you need tips from me, you're doing much better lol

Happy I changed the C off Graham at the last minute to Fensom this week.

HowHigh

Coach
Up to 1200 now but looking a bit thin this round..stuck with a couple of low scorers due to dogs and eels bye. Hopefully it's not a shocker and lose too much rank.

Geohood

Bench
Mate I burned too many trades that were bad decisions in hindsight. Will only have 10 or 11 for round 18. Lost ground this week now 145 .. Bloody captained Fulton instead of Fensom, rookie error!

Best of luck for this week I've either got Hasson or Hampton as my 17th player this week lol.

HowHigh

Coach
How many trades you guys got left?
I'm down to 9 lol
I'll need to use another 3 to bring in Parker and Inglis and then save the 6 for any injuries for the run home.

Geohood

Bench
I have a trading disorder and can't help it. Will have 5 trades after this week. Oh well no risk no reward baby. Can't play it safe lol.

And don't worry about not having a lot of players for round 18. Having a good team this week and round 19 will be important too.. and there aren't many guns that play round 18 so you wouldn't have a good team overall if you have a good team for round 18.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
9 left for me unfortunately, had to get rid of Gurgess this week for Woods otherwise I'd have only one playing FRF

HowHigh

Coach
I've got 9 left with no trades this week.
Prob do Smith to Farah seeing as Farah plays 3/4 and Smith 1/4
Will upgrade Luke to Smith in round 20

HowHigh

Coach
Oh f**k, just realised I can't do the VC loophole...put it on Fensom and was planning on C Farah but can't put him in the starting team...
Dammit! Might have to go Cherry-Evans as C if Fensom doesn't pick up his score..

Geohood

Bench
Yeah I traded Smith to Farah too. Some call it suicide with the amount of trades I have left but I'll have room to bring him back round 20. Someone won the comp a couple of years back with all trades gone at round 20... Not that that would happen with me haha..

Yep Captain Cherry Evans.. I have a bad feeling he'll do well this week against us. Probably would have been my pick if I didn't captain Farah.

HowHigh

Coach
I ended up bringing in Parker in too so I put the C on him. Have an important h2h game in a league I've got a bet on.
Was always going to get him anyway so it's not too bad. Did the maths and his overall points in the next 4 rounds would be basically the same as Harris.
Down to 7 trades now lol..

Geohood

Bench
Nice man.. Learn from what you did wrong this year and you could go all the way next.

Moved up to 87 this week.. First time in top 100 and there's a few things I know I could have done better... Especially I think starting with a few more guns and less mid range players that I wasted trades moving out throughout the year like Beale. A lot of luck involved too.

HowHigh

Coach
lol thanks, and 87 even nicer
Next year I'll make sure I have a much better team to start with and definitely hold back on using 2 trades every week at the start..also research the cash cows a little more at the beginning of it.

This week I turned Hiku into a nuffy and upgraded Nofo to Inglis..was a little light on FBW with Dugan out. Luke to Smith in rd20 and my team is set.

Geohood

Bench
You definitely should use your trades in the first 3 rounds before prices update for the first time lol.